British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
ajh

Premier League 4 Team Tournament

Apologies if there is a thread in place already but couldn't see one :unsure:

Just in case anyone missed it on the Workington v Redcar thread, Stemoc had kindly posted the lineup for the 4's:

Group A

Workington

Sheffield

Somerset

Edinburgh

Group B

King's Lynn

Newcastle

Berwick

Reading

Personally pleased we've made it. I had my doubts after the Pairs debacle. Probably even more pleased to of avoided Group A as well.

Edited by ajh

What an easy group for Sheffield.... :blink:

On their home track with a pretty strong 4 in prospect I'll take Worky to win this, although most of that line-up could push for it.

Pretty certain Lynn's 4 will be Doolan, Topinka, Tacey and Harrison.

Some of the other teams lineups maybe harder to work out. Somerset and Edinburgh seem to have riders at heat leader one week and reserve the next :lol:

Can't see any other winner than Workington, just hope the Stars make it through to the final and then see what happens from there.

Somersets four is:

1/ Jason Doyle 2/ Emil Kramer 3/ Jordan Frampton 4/ Simon Walker.

Full lineups are on the Somerset website if you go onto the News page :)

Which group are Rye House in?

Which group are Rye House in?

The same one as Stoke, Mildenhall and Glasgow. :rolleyes::wink:

The same one as Stoke, Mildenhall and Glasgow. :rolleyes::wink:

Hmmm..what was the criteria for entry, proximity to Derwent Park? That's the only reason I can imagine why Newcastle (top 4 average total 29.62 without bonus) are in instead of Rye House (30.37) :blink:

Hmmm..what was the criteria for entry, proximity to Derwent Park? That's the only reason I can imagine why Newcastle (top 4 average total 29.62 without bonus) are in instead of Rye House (30.37) :blink:

Your guess is as good as mine..:blink:

I'm sure that the Diamonds will be in on merit and to provide entertainment as looking at the rest of the line up just makes one yawn!

Oh, I'm sure they're there on merit, I'd just like it to be explained to me and a few others HOW?

Oh, I'm sure they're there on merit, I'd just like it to be explained to me and a few others HOW?

Official statistics should prevail, the ones on Premier League Speedway are not official.

Every sympathy for Rye House,probably the same crazy ruling that saw Topinka & Doolan not qualify for the pairs and the same crazy ruling that saw Berwick win the fours at Coventry and werent able to deffend their title the following year.

Why cant we have qualifiers like we had a few years ago then theres no arguements,if you qualify then you deserve to be there.

Official statistics should prevail, the ones on Premier League Speedway are not official.

I thought there must be a good reason why, it's because Chris Neath has dropped almost 2 points off his 2007 average, nice going Mr Big Stuff!!! :angry:

Your guess is as good as mine.. :blink:

At least JC can't be blamed this time :rolleyes: