British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
ajh

Premier League 4 Team Tournament

If you are Northerners :wink: what does that make us? :P

Bleedin' foreigners!!! :lol:

If you are Northerners :wink: what does that make us? :P

Erm ....... Monarchs . :unsure:

I though the goverment dictated where the north south devide was? I'm sure Blair thought it was anywhere of watford gap that made you a northerner :lol:

I may have a run up to see this!

Edited by Stokie052

The great north south divide debate. I guess that depends if you're talking from a demographic POV or a geographic POV.

I think most would accept Sheffield is north though. If asked I'd say anything north of Birmingham is North (as certainly from here it is). The north and south does not have to be split equally does it?

Any way, shared events should be where the most people will attend, Workington is one of them places.

The great north south divide debate. I guess that depends if you're talking from a demographic POV or a geographic POV.

I think most would accept Sheffield is north though. If asked I'd say anything north of Birmingham is North (as certainly from here it is). The north and south does not have to be split equally does it?

Any way, shared events should be where the most people will attend, Workington is one of them places.

Thanks SCB.

Spinny i would also say that Yorkshire is deffo North.. infact i would say Cheshire and up are north!

Worcester and up to south cheshire being the midlands

anywhere below that as the south

Just my opinion

well it is north from where you are LOL

Spinny i would also say that Yorkshire is deffo North.. infact i would say Cheshire and up are north!

Worcester and up to south cheshire being the midlands

anywhere below that as the south

Just my opinion

Cheers Stokie.

Thats been the problem with most of these events for the past few years and why most teams fans don't give a toss about them. Stuck up in the far north of the country with crap weather usually about as usual in the grim North and in not particularly nice stadia with massive home track advantage.

What was wrong with the fours back at Peterborough last season. Traditional home, no home track advantage, good track, decent venue and decent crowd?

it didn't make money you great southern jessie!!

ps what would you know about the north...you lot get a nose bleed if you can't smell jellied eels or hear chas n friggin dave!!!! :lol::lol:

Can anyone confirm that Rymel and Arnio, will be missing from the Berwick team for this competition, and if so will they still be allowed in, unlike Redcar last year

Im bringing The Mexicans to this event and were looking for a team to follow,the obvious choice would be Workington but that would be too easy.Asked a Scottish speedway fan at Belle Vue last night "were Edinbrugh worth a punt" she said she had never heard of the event (what a daft bird groupie bird :shock: )

Might go with the under-dog if someone could enlighten me as to who this will be!!! :wink:

Im bringing The Mexicans to this event and were looking for a team to follow,the obvious choice would be Workington but that would be too easy.Asked a Scottish speedway fan at Belle Vue last night "were Edinbrugh worth a punt" she said she had never heard of the event (what a daft bird groupie bird :shock: )

Might go with the under-dog if someone could enlighten me as to who this will be!!! :wink:

Kings Lynn will be worth a shout if Topinka gets his finger out

He's usually shog dite round DP

I'd suggest Berwick or Newcastle.

Both are probably not fancied outwith their own support to do anything, but are quite capable of producing a shock if their riders all hit form (if its the winners you want tho then its hard to see passed Worky)

Can anyone confirm that Rymel and Arnio, will be missing from the Berwick team for this competition, and if so will they still be allowed in, unlike Redcar last year

As far as I can understand they are both missing so that leaves Berwick with Makovsky, Magosi, Clews, Atkin and Smith (Reserve). Don't know anything about them being pulled from meeting though?

Well someone seems to think stoke are taking part judged by the pic in the advert in the speedway star.Now thats a bit crawl on Stoke fans dont you think!!!