British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
pirate paul

Congratulations Middlo Bashers

yawn yawn again :rolleyes:

7 years was long enough to see if someone could do the job blah blah blah ..

Lynch first meeting in charge and already you're telling us he's as bad as Middlo :rolleyes:

You're always right Steve! Not arguing with you ...... see you March and I wont be kissing ya arse!

........................... and Peter Oakes.

Bwwwaahahahahaha!!! Oakes you are having a laugh.

" Now boys lets all get together and have a cup of Earl Grey while we discuss what we are going to do. Scott, could you please go out and win this one for us? Thank you."

:rolleyes::lol:

Jesus christ. Give the bloke a chance! I'm not a fan of Lynch's, but at the end of the day he's made a mistake tonight. He put Stead and Allen in for Kennett and Woffinden, as he was obviously confident that they could do a job. They haven't, but whoop-de-doo. Everyone's under performed tonight in the Great Britain team.

Jesus christ. Give the bloke a chance! I'm not a fan of Lynch's, but at the end of the day he's made a mistake tonight. He put Stead and Allen in for Kennett and Woffinden, as he was obviously confident that they could do a job. They haven't, but whoop-de-doo. Everyone's under performed tonight in the Great Britain team.

Buut he is the manager, and everyone could have told him it was a mistake. I take no joy out of watching GB struggle, but it was obvious that Kennett and Woffinden would do a better job than Stead and Allen.

You tell em Harry :rolleyes:

Buut he is the manager, and everyone could have told him it was a mistake. I take no joy out of watching GB struggle, but it was obvious that Kennett and Woffinden would do a better job than Stead and Allen.

Well maybe, but they may have surprised us all and scored 10 between them :rolleyes::shock:

Stead really is a disgrace. :angry:

Check out the 'before' threads though Steve...plenty of people thought Olly Allen and Simon Stead were the RIGHT choice round Coventry. :unsure:

And Kennet and Tai are on form. Stead is worse than King, Howe and a host of others. Stead knows he is not on form and should have declared himself not available.

But he shouldn't have been picked in the first place.

Check out the 'before' threads though Steve...plenty of people thought Olly Allen and Simon Stead were the RIGHT choice round Coventry. :unsure:

You mean Cov fans did? :rolleyes:

And Kennet and Tai are on form. Stead is worse than King, Howe and a host of others. Stead knows he is not on form and should have declared himself not available.

But he shouldn't have been picked in the first place.

Are you for real?

hmmm .. funny how your tune changes too.

last year it was nothing to do with the manager, even though it was perfectly clear Kennett should not be riding on a big Polish track, but this year it's now the manager's fault because he used the wrong riders :rolleyes:

you're becoming as selective as others.

Shazzy

Middlo deserved to go he knew it thats why he did the honourable thing and resigned. They should never have given the job to Jim. Rosco is yer man ex rider with a lot of passion and would kick backsides aswell.

JL should tender his resignation tomorrow morning and let Rosco take over for the Race off.

Sorry I forgot yer birthday

Love

VV

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

The Danes don't even look like they've been in a meeting.

Totally correct Shazzy. Middlo is a motivator who got more out of TeamGB than was in the tank. Now Jim Lynch is finding out just how tough it is. At the moment we won't even be riding on Thursday!

Hone, Vega, and a load of others called for Middlo's head. Truth is he was our 6th rider and the reason we papered over the cracks for so long, which are now clearly evident.

Bloody hell Steve if Middlo was our 6th rider that must have been why we did so bad as he was poor even in his prime.

As usual with you it's those favourite Pirate coloured glasses on your head today.

JL should tender his resignation tomorrow morning and let Rosco take over for the Race off.

I think you're wrong, his first meeting in charge, whatever he said at the interval worked, hopefully he's learnt from that and has the same chat before the next meeting!

Rosco :lol::lol::lol: Plenty of other ex-riders out there with passion before he gets the job :lol::lol:

And Kennet and Tai are on form. Stead is worse than King, Howe and a host of others. Stead knows he is not on form and should have declared himself not available. But he shouldn't have been picked in the first place.

And if Stead had scored a dozen, you would have been saying how it was your idea in the first place, Steve. Your 20:20 hindsight is miraculous! Frankly, if it's so blooming obvious, why did Middlo, the man whose management abilities you rate so highly, decide to stick with home track knowledge? :rolleyes: