British Speedway Forum

Lynch can't be blamed, it was just an awful performance by the riders. Cue usual bullsht excuses..

Track was slick, couldnt get the set up right, weather was bad, it was time of the month, it was my dog's cousins birthday..

Clueless joke imho, the guy tells 2 riders that even if they get through then they wont be in the team for denmark, well done great for team morale,wanting these guys to be right up for it knowing they wont be in the final or the race off, what bad management.

Sack him now as tonight he brought shame to our nation.

Also loved the songs, England,England, thought it was GB and not England

Oh stop it!

The manager must take some of the blame. Part of the job is motivation, and unless he was trying to do a Brian Clough, the negative comments comming from him before the meeting weren't good. Ok the riders didn't perform, but what was the logic in using the joker with Scott in heat six when Scott had not performed in his first ride, and was on gate 4. That was not clever. The Scott comes on TV and says he had bike troubles early on and changed bikes.

There's only one reason Lynch struggled as team manager and that same reason will be there on Thursday,Team GB are not good enough,hopefully T Woffinden will give other young British riders the encouragement they need to do well and in a few years time we could be competing with the rest.

Lynch out

Ok so you sack Lynch,who is there to bring in.Rossiter,Pratt,Havelock or Middleditch,are they going to make the riders go any better.

Face it,we dont have the riders,it doesnt make any difference who the manager is.

There's only one reason Lynch struggled as team manager and that same reason will be there on Thursday,Team GB are not good enough,hopefully T Woffinden will give other young British riders the encouragement they need to do well and in a few years time we could be competing with the rest.

That's the bottom line. British speedway invests in Danes and Swedes rather the developing its own riders, end result, scorelines like Coventry, nothing to do with Lynch.

Doesn't matter who the manager is when your riders ride like that! Motivation is one thing, but miracle working something completely different!!!!!!

Well we've stolen Tai from Aus, maybe we should get more into geneology and see what British relations other young and upcoming Aussies have ;) After tonight, maybe Tai might re-consider his decision!

i know stead and olly didnt perform but what happened with the track, when the bees had the big win against poole in the craven shield they asked the track prepairers to give them some dirt out wide and they trounced poole so with that in mind why wasnt the track prepared to give dirt out wide, i didnt see bomber go out wide once and thats where he gets all his passing done at brandon, also you can shout and call stead all you like but nicholls got 1 point out of his first three rides thats not a captains performance is it ????, although in his defence i didnt agree with the restart on his first heat it just looked like a great start to me .

All this talk about Allen & Stead being demotivated knowing they're not picked for Vojens on Thursday. What utter tosh. They're professional speedway riders and they should be pulling their fingers out when they are selected to give the manager a future selection headache.

IF Stead or Allen had their heads down 'cos they're not selected for Vojens, they shouldn't be selected again. From what I saw, neither did. They just weren't fast enough.

Totally agree. Stead and Allen had a job to do, regardless of whether they're riding in the next round or not.

Lynch took a gamble with home track riders and it failed. Move on.

Ok so you sack Lynch,who is there to bring in.Rossiter,Pratt,Havelock or Middleditch,are they going to make the riders go any better.

Face it,we dont have the riders,it doesnt make any difference who the manager is.

Well Said ! :unsure:

All this talk about Allen & Stead being demotivated knowing they're not picked for Vojens on Thursday. What utter tosh. They're professional speedway riders and they should be pulling their fingers out when they are selected to give the manager a future selection headache.

IF Stead or Allen had their heads down 'cos they're not selected for Vojens, they shouldn't be selected again. From what I saw, neither did. They just weren't fast enough.

So why did Lynch say anything about about who would ride at Vojens? Why did he say we can't win the Coventry meeting?

In my opinion the BSPA have gone for the cheap option and gone for some bloke who once threw some money at promoting. No we needed an ex rider who could motivate the riders not this pillock

True Nicholls Stead and Harris were complete rubbish and only Allen and Richardson seemed to give an honest performance

totally agree and totally correct.

The anti Lynch brigade cant seem to see that tho.

Shame they didnt give the job to Rosco :lol: Then certain people on here would have a right field day.... Paul Daniels wouldnt have got us through from that group, with what we have to offer.

Well we've stolen Tai from Aus, maybe we should get more into geneology and see what British relations other young and upcoming Aussies have ;)

I heard a rumour that Jason Crump was born in Bristol...

Paul Daniels wouldnt have got us through from that group, with what we have to offer.

No, but Debbie McGee would have scored more than Nicholls, Richardson and Stead put together