British Speedway Forum

Well done Crumpy & Roo-boy :lol:

Yep, well done the aussies! :D

Also well done to holder and watt for getting to the semi's. :approve:

Well done Jason! :)

Paragon & I are still in Prague after the CZ golden helmet. The campsite we're on has wifi so we've listened to it on RadioWM. Not sure which one of the 5 Aussies in the top 6 wasn't an Aussie :rolleyes: .......but wow, we heard the mtg! Wonders of modern technology!

Good Old Crumpy!!! Well Done him!!!!!

Hopefully that's his winning out of the way now til the Super Prix race!!

Also well done to those former Aces in 2nd and 3rd too!!

I'm just annoyed that I can't access the updates site. I click on the link for the ELRC and I get nowhere - just kicked back to the first page again. Anyone else having problems?

Same here. :angry:

I must have been lucky then. Had no problems at all.

same here

Well done Crumpy :approve:

Just got back, Well done to Crumpy on the win, who was very good. Big shame the racing wasnt good probably one the worst meetings of the season in terms of passing most of it was from the gate. The track looked really slick, I have'nt seen it as that slick for quite a long time, its normary got a lot more dirt on for brummies meetings. To be fair the weather wasnt good in the build up to the event.

Still the club put on a good show and good to see Perry Barr so full. The viewing wasnt as bad as I thought it would be on the 1/2nd bend with the airfence. They put wooden planks to stand on so its slightly more raised and it wasnt too bad, perhaps we can have an airfence in 2009. The home straight looked packed I normally stand there, but I can imagine the view would be restricted a bit.

I thought the wolves riders would have put up a better showing, good to see rory scheiln doing so well, he looked very quick as did bjerre. On a real postive note, hardly any crahes tonight I think Danny King came down in a race and crump came down in the final in the first run of it. Theres been so crahes here this year, but great to see no major crashes. It might have been slick but it was well prepared.

Edited by Brummie Kev

same here

Had the same problem until I right clicked and opened the link in a new window and then all OK. Unlucky Watty and Noddy but glad they came out of the meeting injury free.

Completely forgot this meeting was on. As Scott says the most important thing is Holder and watt not getting injured.

Lanhams early withdrawal to save himself for Mondays second leg through the meeting wide open. :D

Completely forgot this meeting was on. As Scott says the most important thing is Holder and watt not getting injured.

Lanhams early withdrawal to save himself for Mondays second leg through the meeting wide open. :D

:lol: Think the organisers wanted JD to ride in it, now he's fit.

:lol::lol:

Never thought I would see a Belle Vue fan pleased that Rory did so well!!

I may be thousands of miles away but still around to go YAY ROO BOY!!!!! :lol::lol::lol:

Good on ya Crumpy, very rarely if ever lets his club's fans down! He's come a long way since that ELRC at Coventry a few years back when he was upset at being booed, none of that anymore, all fans know that his 100% effort everywhere he rides counts for ALOT!