British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Subedei

Wieslaw Jagus

Would have much rather seen Emil get it.Although that was never likely to happen.Maybe if Ole has some leverage on this,he could make up for all the bad decisions he has made in the past :lol:

Jagus is going nowhere

Jagus is going nowhere

Well, he hardly seems that interested in going back into the GPs.

Well, he hardly seems that interested in going back into the GPs.

Exactly.They might just as well have given it to Skornicki :blink:

IMO bad decision. It's clear Jagus doesnt care about riding in SGPs. Should have given it to Hampel who at least seems to be interested in the GPs.

Should have given it to Hampel who at least seems to be interested in the GPs.

Totally agree, would make Rico's day I'm sure.

Should have put Jacek Rempala in,or would have that move been just plain weird :lol:

Hey guys what about The Daredevil Swiderski, overlooked for the WC, Poles might of won had he been in the team and again overlooked for the GP which Jagus probably won't worry anybody.

I for one am glad the little fella is in. Loved him since Bydgoscz two years ago.

If I was the one giving the wild card it would go to Emil Sajfutdinov. The guy's amazing around this track, the most entertaining rider since Gollob's Bydgoszcz years in my opinion.

Jagus doesn't want to ride in SGP any more. He may do well but who cares..? I think the aim is to attract some fans from Torun but who needs them actually? Will be sell out anyway.

I totally agree, Emil Sajfutdinov is fantastic around Bydgoszcz. He would have defiantly put the cat amongst the pigeons. It seems a shame Olsen doesn’t use the wildcard to give some of the young guns i.e. (Sajfutdinov, Holder, Pavlic) the opportunity to show what they can do. As has been said Jagus is a fine rider, but if he has no interest in the GP’s why give it to him.

Seems a bit of a strange decision. Emil would have been good value round Bydgoszcz, but I guess it was always going to go to a Pole. Surprised that Jagus is the pick, I got the impression the GP bigwigs weren't too keen on the little fella last season. Having said that I reckon he will be good value compared to the last 3 wild cards who have been disappointing to say the least.

Kolodziej's battled hard in a doomed team and has seen little reward this season. Although he's struggled in the second half of the campaign. However his Swedish team have benefitted off his fine form.

Should have put Jacek Rempala in,or would have that move been just plain weird :lol:

Not sure the uber-golem could cope with the weirdness of it all.

Mind you, with the GP qualifying final at Zielona Gora and home favourite (and semi-weird) Grzegorz Walasek in the field, things could take a turn for the weird in the GPs next season.