British Speedway Forum

Did Rymel not impress you? paid 13 come on!!!

Must admit that depending on the odds offered (if there are any) I'd be tempted to have a punt on Rymel.

Must admit that depending on the odds offered (if there are any) I'd be tempted to have a punt on Rymel.

Anyone know where there will be betting available for this?

Hope Doyle is ok he had a good chance at what is a very strong plrc?!

I hope that they get the track sorted out for the PLRC, by the sounds of the live updates from last night it is not in good nick at all after the stock cars have ripped it all up.

I hope that they get the track sorted out for the PLRC, by the sounds of the live updates from last night it is not in good nick at all after the stock cars have ripped it all up.

The track staff worked wonders get a meeting on full stop last night. There are no more stock cars at Sheffield now until the 20th October, so I would reckon that by the PLRC the track will have been sorted out.

The track staff worked wonders get a meeting on full stop last night. There are no more stock cars at Sheffield now until the 20th October, so I would reckon that by the PLRC the track will have been sorted out.

Good good. Stock cars should be banned! ....but thats for another debate lol.

Good good. Stock cars should be banned! ....but thats for another debate lol.

I would not argue with you on that.

was kingy not impressive when the diamonds were there :wink:

Yeah he rode extremely well and I was impressed. However I think this field is an entirely different kettle of fish. But I hope he does well for you :wink:

After just hearing that Daniel Nermark is out for the season, does this mean that Kauko Nieminen will be his replacement?

After just hearing that Daniel Nermark is out for the season, does this mean that Kauko Nieminen will be his replacement?

Yeh, i think so.

Although Nermark would probably have done better, theirs no writing Kake off at all. He still has a very good chance.

ETA:

Mind saing he would take his place. As there are 2 reserves, Topinka and Nieminem, and Topinka having the higher average, does that mean that he takes the place? If so, that would be absolutely ridiculous as it would mean we didnt have a representative, or would it be that Kake would take the place and another reserve would come in?

Edited by cometsfan2k4

Pity its not at Glasgow, Kake would walk it!

If it is Kauko (which it should be, I don't care who has the higher average) then he won't start as a favourite but he'll do an okay job and will be spoiling the party for some, stealing points off the real top riders. He'll perform to a high standard I reckon.