British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Steve Shovlar

Poole 4 Team Tournament

Well Pirates had a spare date to fill this week, being completely up to date with meetings, and rather than leave it blank are putting on 22 heats of speedway for £12 (£4 kids). A 16 heat meeting will be followed by a 8 heat Conference Championship meeting featuring Darcy Ward and Bredan Johnson, Matt Bates, Kyle newman, Rob Smith, Carl Mason, Andrew Aldridge and Jerran Hart

Very good value for money.

Teams:

Holder

Eriksson

Davidsson

Lemon

Danny King

Batchelor

Vissing

Watt

Doolan

Doyle

Woffinden

Parker

Skornicki

Zabik

Daniel Jeleniewski

Michal Szczepaniak

Interesting to watch those two young Poles in action.

Daniel Jeleniewski

Michal Szczepaniak

Interesting to watch those two young Poles in action.

Hardly young Poles are they Steve ? , Although I am unfamiliar with the two riders I am led to believe that one is aged 24 and the other aged 27. Not what I call budding youth.

even though they couldn't get antonio lindback to come over, line-ups look pretty even. should be a good meeting. :approve:

Thought Szczepaniak was under 21.

think his brother is, or so someone has said on the poole forum.

i take it wolves are not fielding a team then!

There's two Szczepaniak's.

Mateusz is under 21 and his brother, Michal is the older of the two.

i take it wolves are not fielding a team then!

not unless tai wants to ride on his own! :wink:

saying that he's not even a wolves rider yet. wonder if he's one of the riders matt invited with a view to next year :wink:

or is he just making up the numbers?

Watch out for Darcy Ward in the Conference match afterwards he is a very very good rider with a bright future :approve:

Watch out for Darcy Ward in the Conference match afterwards he is a very very good rider with a bright future :approve:

yep, we have seen him at an academy meeting at poole, this should test him a little bit more.

Yeah, I saw him at Buxton the other week - looked quite tidy then.

A meesage to the promotion...

If you want to look at someone for Poole next season, please look at Prmyeslaw? Pawlicki and Adrian Gomolski.

2 of the best young Poles around at the moment.

I'll be there on a scouting mission for the Bees 09 team :D Hopefully the weather will be ok. Last time I came down to a meeting while I was on holiday in the area it rained all day :(

Daniel Jeleniewski

Belle Vue were lookiing at signing him before the season, think he came 4th in the Polish final last year but hasn't done too much this year.

There's two Szczepaniak's.

One in the meeting is plenty enough thank you. Can't wait to attempt typing that at speed on Wednesday. Let's hope he's a gater and not prone to plenty of passing. ;)

Looks a solid line-up for a fixture filler with some entertaining names in there for good measure. Believe the forecast for Wednesday is good too (if it's not place the blame purely on Jay and Charles :P)