British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
heathen79

British Gp Ticket Prices / Stadium Plan

Hi. Does anyone know where I can see a Stadium Plan for the Millennium Stadium which also shows the ticket prices in the relevant areas?

I know there's a stadium plan on the SGP website but I can't tell from that which ticket prices get me which particular area of the stadium. I'm thinking of going this year for the first time in a while and taking my four year old for her first GP experience.

Just get seetickets up and compare the prices with the block numbers on the stadium plan. Middle tier is most expensive (especially home straight) then lower teir with home straight and back straight bit more expensive then bends, then upper tier is cheapest with home straight being bit more then rest of upper tier.

Second and Upper tier are the best tiers ... ground level no atmosphere IMO

Thanks for the messages. Still not really found what I wanted to know. I've visited the stadium website and seen the seating plan. As on the SGP site, it has block numbers but I don't know how these correlate to ticket pricing.

I am looking at the lower price bracket, but if I buy tickets at £29, £35 or £40 where will those seats be? Are all the £29 tickets in one place - upper tier? lower tier? Is it worth me going for more expensive tickets for a better view. Is there a designated family area as I will be taking my little girl for the first time?

Im on the middle tier and my ticket was £59 i think. norm the best there i think! :approve:

Im on the middle tier and my ticket was £59 i think. norm the best there i think! :approve:

They need to be for that sort of money!!

Thanks for the messages. Still not really found what I wanted to know. I've visited the stadium website and seen the seating plan. As on the SGP site, it has block numbers but I don't know how these correlate to ticket pricing.

I am looking at the lower price bracket, but if I buy tickets at £29, £35 or £40 where will those seats be? Are all the £29 tickets in one place - upper tier? lower tier? Is it worth me going for more expensive tickets for a better view. Is there a designated family area as I will be taking my little girl for the first time?

Steve, we have found (taking a number of kids along!) that it is actually better to be sort of on the line between where the

crowd starts thinning out. They get a bit restless if penned in on all sides. It also gives you more opportunity to spread out a bit.

We started when Charlotte was 7 months! in the North Stand about N1, returned there in the second year and then started to be 'nomads', we where down the front of that stand (second tier) and the view was good, always remember Tomas Goillob forgetting to turn in his first race!

In the third year we ended up in U31 which was the press box overflow, little desk in front of us and I scrounged a plate of sandwiches from the press boys who where obviously not that hungry. Good view opposite the tapes, but prices in this area have now been re-categorised!

We then migrated to U21 and our highest ever view due to a ticketing cock up, we where on about row 14 , which was about the dividing line between crowd and empty seats, thats when our love of space occurred, we could move around and gesture to everyone in our group, (too noisy to talk!) This view was stright down the back straight and despite our original worries was fine, I then missed the Harris SGP due to a wedding, but last year we where in U11 or 12, another good viewing point about 30 yards behind the tapes, will send you a photo, all of these where bought using a family ticket so by definition where the lowest prices.

I would urge against any L blocks as these for me are far to low down and always look really crowded, also rprts of a hemmed in feeling any no atmosphere are circulating, although I've never been there myself.

From my experience anything up to about row 15 of the upper tier is an acceptable view, but after that you really do become detached and need binoculars, I have watched from the very top but it is 'high' and far away!

Will send you a picture from U12

They need to be for that sort of money!!

Well worth it, Football at Wembley or Cardiff is expensive,, the difference is these lads deserve it cant wait!!! roll on june.

Greg Hancock to win.

Steve, we have found (taking a number of kids along!) that it is actually better to be sort of on the line between where the

crowd starts thinning out. They get a bit restless if penned in on all sides. It also gives you more opportunity to spread out a bit.

We started when Charlotte was 7 months! in the North Stand about N1, returned there in the second year and then started to be 'nomads', we where down the front of that stand (second tier) and the view was good, always remember Tomas Goillob forgetting to turn in his first race!

In the third year we ended up in U31 which was the press box overflow, little desk in front of us and I scrounged a plate of sandwiches from the press boys who where obviously not that hungry. Good view opposite the tapes, but prices in this area have now been re-categorised!

We then migrated to U21 and our highest ever view due to a ticketing cock up, we where on about row 14 , which was about the dividing line between crowd and empty seats, thats when our love of space occurred, we could move around and gesture to everyone in our group, (too noisy to talk!) This view was stright down the back straight and despite our original worries was fine, I then missed the Harris SGP due to a wedding, but last year we where in U11 or 12, another good viewing point about 30 yards behind the tapes, will send you a photo, all of these where bought using a family ticket so by definition where the lowest prices.

I would urge against any L blocks as these for me are far to low down and always look really crowded, also rprts of a hemmed in feeling any no atmosphere are circulating, although I've never been there myself.

From my experience anything up to about row 15 of the upper tier is an acceptable view, but after that you really do become detached and need binoculars, I have watched from the very top but it is 'high' and far away!

Will send you a picture from U12

Just do what i did last year, bought the cheapest ticket for the uper tier, then after the first four heats move to where you like !

I am looking at the lower price bracket, but if I buy tickets at £29, £35 or £40 where will those seats be? Are all the £29 tickets in one place - upper tier? lower tier?

Go into the motorsports section of See Tickets and then the Speedway G.P. If you click on Order at the price you prefer to pay and the amount of tickets you want this will show you whereabouts the seats are - lower level, section number etc. You can also bring up the Stadium Plan. Just keep doing this until you find the area you want.

BUDGIE has given you some good ideas. If you are taking children, like he says, you would perhaps be better where there is a bit more room to move around if they get a bit restless, which is probably the Upper Tier.

Edited by Gemini

Just do what i did last year, bought the cheapest ticket for the uper tier, then after the first four heats move to where you like !

We used to do the same until the year Harris won, that year they had some jobsworth security guys on the home straight and we couldn't get any further round. Still we had a cracking view of Chris cutting under Hancock coming off the last bend. :lol:

Edited by From PC to KC.

We used to do the same until the year Harris won, that year they had some jobsworth security guys on the home straight and we couldn't get any further round. Still we had a cracking view of Chris cutting under Hancock coming off the last bend. :lol:

You need me and my stealth tactics then :D Ask Nevs, I managed to smuggle him and his son past the jobsworths last year :D

Looks like I may have to ask to have morwe people removed again then. don't see why people should sit in a better area than they've paid for. I always reporty the people who start appearing half way through the meeting.

Looks like I may have to ask to have morwe people removed again then. don't see why people should sit in a better area than they've paid for. I always reporty the people who start appearing half way through the meeting.

I do actually completely agree with you on this one.

Sometimes I end up in a different block to the one I started in (right at the back), but never a more expensive block.

Second and Upper tier are the best tiers ... ground level no atmosphere IMO

I seriously think you've got to be joking... This year was the best I've experienced , on the bottom tier....

Me and the other half had all nations around us who happened to be very passionate supporters... especailly the Poles... Certainly made their feelings about Nicki P and Ole O known :D