23rd may newport

13th june weymouth

25th july buxton

13th august i.o.w

22nd august kings lynn

19th september northside training track

was told so far 5 500cc have said yes and 8 250cc confirmed

before people ask i ve had all this confirmed by graham reeve

Can anyone confirm that 19 September does remain accurate as the date of the Northside-staged round..?

And a start-time for this meeting please..?

Hope to see him at Rye soon.

looks like we will :D:D

riding for Newport :shock: :shock:

Can anyone confirm that 19 September does remain accurate as the date of the Northside-staged round..?

And a start-time for this meeting please..?

I live in Workington and haven't seen anything locally about a start date or even confirmation of this meeting :unsure:

And with Comets racing that same day and the night before at Derwent Park v Berwick it will hit crowd numbers...can anyone else confirm it is definitely on? :blink:

I live in Workington and haven't seen anything locally about a start date or even confirmation of this meeting :unsure:

And with Comets racing that same day and the night before at Derwent Park v Berwick it will hit crowd numbers...can anyone else confirm it is definitely on? :blink:

The meeting is scheduled to take place at Northside during the day on Saturday 19th September. It will finish in plenty of time for people to get to Derwent Park for the mouthwatering clash with King's Lynn, as I understand that some of the track staff will be working at both venues.

The meeting is scheduled to take place at Northside during the day on Saturday 19th September. It will finish in plenty of time for people to get to Derwent Park for the mouthwatering clash with King's Lynn, as I understand that some of the track staff will be working at both venues.

Hope to be coming up to Cumbria on this weekend and take in both meetings, i need directions to get to the Northside training track.

Probably as the Northside organisers seem to like to keep things to themselves. Have you seen any practices on Scunny Stags list recently?

Hope to be coming up to Cumbria on this weekend and take in both meetings, i need directions to get to the Northside training track.

Drive past Derwent Park & Tesco on left, and follow road down to the roundabout. Straight across at roundabout, where you are bound to see the venue signposted. If memory serves me right, I believe E-on is on the corner where you turn in, but I'm not 100% sure on that.

There must be a Worky fan reading this who can provide exact directions for you.

Drive past Derwent Park & Tesco on left, and follow road down to the roundabout. Straight across at roundabout, where you are bound to see the venue signposted. If memory serves me right, I believe E-on is on the corner where you turn in, but I'm not 100% sure on that.

There must be a Worky fan reading this who can provide exact directions for you.

Is this in the Cumbrian Dales, Mimmo..??!! :lol::wink:

Is this in the Cumbrian Dales, Mimmo..??!! :lol::wink:

Parsnips, will you be at Northside? I've seen the rounds at Scunny and King's Lynn and there's been some good racing. See you there? :wink:

In the meantime, thanks for the instructions Mimmo, if anyone has got exact directions, it would be much appreciated.

All the best

Rob

Parsnips, will you be at Northside? I've seen the rounds at Scunny and King's Lynn and there's been some good racing. See you there? :wink:

Rob:

I really wish I could but dare I say it, I'm decorating the bedroom!!!! :oops::wink:

Hopefully 2010 I can get up to Worky/Northside!

Rob:

I really wish I could but dare I say it, I'm decorating the bedroom!!!! :oops::wink:

Parsloes, just tell the Missus you're popping down to Homebase at 8.00am and then arrive back home at 3.00am the following morning. When she asks we you've been, tell her that the local branch of Homebase didn't have what you wanted but they advised you could get it from the Workington branch so you decided to drive up and get it. There you go. Simples. :lol:

All the best

Rob

Parsloes, just tell the Missus you're popping down to Homebase at 8.00am and then arrive back home at 3.00am the following morning. When she asks we you've been, tell her that the local branch of Homebase didn't have what you wanted but they advised you could get it from the Workington branch so you decided to drive up and get it. There you go. Simples. :lol:

All the best

Rob

That IS an excellent idea!! :approve:

I'll say it was the Cumbrian Dales branch!! :wink:

That IS an excellent idea!! :approve:

I'll say it was the Cumbrian Dales branch!! :wink:

Come on Parsloes, don't be so damn stupid about this Cumbrian Dales branch, your boss knows full well that the Barking Dales branch has what you want :wink:

Come on Parsloes, don't be so damn stupid about this Cumbrian Dales branch, your boss knows full well that the Barking Dales branch has what you want :wink:

Or if it didn't the Dagenham Dales certainly would...!! :cry: Hmm, "Dagenham Dales" has something of a ring to it...!!! :wink: