Guest SwayChick03

Nicki

Joonas

Mark

Nicki for deff!

Joonas and Mark,i wish!

Hope it shoul be a good GP!

NICKI PEDERSEN=2004 WORLD CHAMP!

Well i would love to think that Crumpy could go out and win but.........Im gonna go for Sully to win the meeting!

He seems to go better when hes injured/ill..........and with the current blood infection :shock: situation......................who knows what he'll do......... :?

Crumpy for the world title though............OBVIOUSLY!!!!!

1. Tricky

2. Hancock

3. Leigh

4. Holta

5. Crumpy

6. Cozmo

7. Pedersen

Dunno who that would mean is World Champion, but it'll be damn close.

Crump and Pedersen disqualified after fighting with each other after a track incident.

So just when did I say you could borrow my crystall ball Joanne?! :lol:

Crump and Pedersen disqualified after fighting with each other after a track incident.

Think you could have something there - I went to Hamar last year, and being slick and flat, it is route 1 into the 1st turn. Could get a bit hairy with everything riding on this meeting, not just for the top 4, but also the battlers for the top 10 and automatic qualification for next year.

Anyway,

I'll go for the following after a re-run. Pedersen off white and Crump off yellow in the final, with Crump being excluded after helping Nicki off on the 2nd lap after Nicki had given Crumpy a big right elbow off the line 1st time of asking ! Drama indeed as Millard would say.

1st Nicholls @ 14/1 - worth a fiver ?

2nd Hancock

3rd Pedersen

4th Crump FX

Therefore that makes Nicki champ by 1 point !

Anyway,

I'll go for the following after a re-run. Pedersen off white and Crump off yellow in the final, with Crump being excluded after helping Nicki off on the 2nd lap after Nicki had given Crumpy a big right elbow off the line 1st time of asking ! Drama indeed as Millard would say.

1st Nicholls @ 14/1 - worth a fiver ?

2nd Hancock

3rd Pedersen

4th Crump FX

Therefore that makes Nicki champ by 1 point !

And if it stays like this Pedersen will go marching on.

And Crump will have disappointment at the back

....and the crowd are enjoying it.... lets go for a break

NICKI PEDERSEN=2004 WORLD CHAMP!

Why not 2003 Champion? :?

or maybe she's off in her own little world... :roll:

And Crump will have disappointment at the back

ahem.... leave it Honee!

who's to say that when Nicki and Crumpy meet in the early stages it won't be decided then. either of them are capable of taking each other out of the meeting, after all what's one exclusion for dangerous riding... it's gonna be good.

personally being a Swindon fan i think Jason Crump - World Champion is more pleasing to the ear than Nicki Pedersen - World Champion, but Cheetahs fans how the season has changed. you could've had the World Champion this October, nevermind eh?

having read the crystal ball (sorry!!) Speedway Star here are my final predictions. i reckon IF Crumpy finishes third in heat 21/22 and IF Nicki finishes fourth in heat 21/22 it would pave the way for a well-deserved victory. IF Leigh Adams wins the Final ahead of A.N Other and TRick this would be a perfect result for every true Speedway (sorry!!!) Swindon fan.

Overall result

1st Leigh Adams 143

2nd Jason Crump 141

3rd who really cares, but it would be good to see a run-off anyway between TRick and Nicki who would then have both finished on 139.

Guest 0rion

1 scott nicholls

2 leigh adams

3 rune holta

4 jason crump