British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Anders

Swedish News 2009

live uppdates from Kenny Olsson memorial and from Champions of Småland; Lejonen vs. Västervik on this adress:

Both are hosted by http://www.speedwayportalen.co.cc/

Kenny Olsson Memorial

Champions of Småland

My Anti Virus Software informs me that "speedwayportalen" is infected by a Trojan horse :unsure:

My Anti Virus Software informs me that "speedwayportalen" is infected by a Trojan horse :unsure:

works fine for me no alerts.

Where can you find the heat details for the Målilla Challenge? I want to see who Lasse beat.Seemed to go well with 7 points

Piraterna had no problems beating Indianerna for the second straight night, especially since The Indians came to Motala without Rune Holta, Grzegorz Walasek and Matej Ferjan. The Pirates won by a score of 63-33.

The 3 team challenge in Linköping between Filbyterna, Vargarna and Griparna was cancelled due to rider shortage! Must be unheard of, a meeting being cancelled due to riders shortage....in april! :shock: Riders from these team are scheduled to ride in Nyköping (home of Griparna) on Thursday night.

Must be unheard of, a meeting being cancelled due to riders shortage....in april! :shock: Riders from these team are scheduled to ride in Nyköping (home of Griparna) on Thursday night.

It's all about the money... :unsure::neutral:

It's all about the money... :unsure::neutral:

I can understand foreign riders not making the trip to Sweden to ride in a challenge (without payment), but Swedish riders without a foreign league contract should want to get as many meetings as possible before the league season starts.

dont know if this have been mentioned before but this season (for Elitserien only) the time when team lineups registrations are due have been changed to:

Sundays before meeting at 20.00 (8pm CEST) CEST for away teams

Sundays before meeting at 21.00 (9pm CEST) CEST for away teams

Can someone please either confirm or deny the rumour that there will be spedway meeting held to test the new track in the Ullevi Stadium in Goteborg prior to the Grand Prix? I hear that local club Lotsarna are to ride there in a three team meeting originally planned to be held at Vastervik? True or false?

Can someone please either confirm or deny the rumour that there will be spedway meeting held to test the new track in the Ullevi Stadium in Goteborg prior to the Grand Prix? I hear that local club Lotsarna are to ride there in a three team meeting originally planned to be held at Vastervik? True or false?

i dont know, but i have just had a look at Lotsarnas website and there is no mentioning of any meeting at Ullevi. After reading their guestbook it seems that Lotsarna doesnt even

have any riders and just borrows riders for their meetings.

What i do know is that last year there was a practice session like a week, week and a half before the GP to which they had invited a few Swedish riders in purpose of testing the track.

Well, now I am able to answer my own question. :rolleyes:

Info comes from a team manager and he tells me they will NOT race at Ullevi and he does not know where the story comes from. Lotsarna intend to race their home meetings at Västervik this year.

But it would have made sense to have such a test run for the Ullevi track a week before the SGP.

Could anyone confirm if Hans Andersen had his benefit meeting today(13/05/09) and if so what was the outcome? Thanks in advance