British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
racers and royals

Polish Extraleague On The Net

Wroclaw has never been know to be a good race track, hence the low attendance figures there compared to other Ekstraliga tracks.

Wroclaw has never been know to be a good race track, hence the low attendance figures there compared to other Ekstraliga tracks.

Too narrow and flat.

Links to this afternoons broadcast .... MyP2P.eu links

Can't seem to get either of the Sopcast links to work. Is it just me?

Have downloaded sopcast about 10 times & then when i try & play the meeting i just get the same msg every time which is

sop://broker.sopcast.com:3912/56947 application not found

Anyine have a clue how to rectify it as i dont!!!

Did notice that when i went on my programs there's no mention of sopcast on there?? Is there anything u have to do to get it started as when it downloads it just goes straight to a Winrar folder??

Help!!

Bradford Ace - sounds like it's not installed.

If I go Start > All Programs, I have a Sopcast icon

Another quality 2 hrs of speedway along with a brilliant sopcast picture.Torun won 52-38 for the home team Miedzinski was flying closely followed by Holder and Sullivan.Niels K Iversen was well annoyed to only be given one ride(last) by the Zielona Gora manager.

Another quality 2 hrs of speedway along with a brilliant sopcast picture.

I fully agree with that statement. Excellent speedway at an excellent stadium!

Niels K Iversen was well annoyed to only be given one ride(last) by the Zielona Gora manager.

Would you give him another ride after scoring 0 in his first, because I wouldn't.

So far, Iversen in 4 matches, and 15 races, scored only 16pts.

Enough is enough !

Would you give him another ride after scoring 0 in his first, because I wouldn't.

So far, Iversen in 4 matches, and 15 races, scored only 16pts.

Enough is enough !

I think i would have given him one more-as he said in his interview "why bring me all this way to give me one ride "

Because it was something like last chance heat. He failed - he wasn't riding in next heats. Zielona Gora is trying to manage with him 2nd year, and he is still scoring nearly nothing. They are not satisfied with explanation " I don't know what is with my bike" if 17-years old Dudek knows.

Really enjoyed the Torun match, the new stadium is obviously awesome and the track is throwing up lots of interesting lines, especially the 2nd bend.

Much better than the Wroclaw match from the previous week which was dire, I have still to see a decent league match from Wroclaw, any word on a new stadium/track for them?