British Speedway Forum

How does the count back system work again, if points are tied... :wink:

Tony Millard doesn't annoy me too much but his repetition of "and right at the back is......" every race drives me mad. :mad:

Often the rider "right at the back" then proceeds to move into second place just after he's said it, as happened tonight. Bah! :P

How old is Emil again? :lol::rolleyes:

... and he's stolen a march!

I do like the man from mildura one though, I'm thinking of putting it on a tshirt! :lol:

Disappointment for Nicholls at the back... :rolleyes:

Edited by Hector

line abreast from the start

but the worst of all every single race he does is the incessant repeating over and over and over and over again of the leader's name

I was like a little kid today waiting for the GP :lol: ..... then I heard Arthur Muddlard's voice and Ole's track expertise :cry:

My favourite from last night,some say better late then never some others say better never late.What in fcuks name is this baffoon on.

Disappointment for Nicholls at the back... :rolleyes:

Disappointment for whoever is at the back...every race.

what a ride from (whoever)

like a knife through butter :rolleyes::lol:

Well he certainly hasn't improved has he?! My Mom was moaning about him on Saturday evening, and she usually moans at me for moaning about him. Even Havvy was taking the p!$$. :lol:

We shouldn't laugh though because he really hasn't got a chuffing clue what he's talking about half the time. The catchphrases are really annoying but easier to ignore than the terrible mistakes he makes. He misses so much of what is actually happening and continues to get riders mixed up. I don't need a list of random facts repeatedly rammed down my throat just for something to say. It's okay to be quiet for a while.

Who are Scott Nicholls and Chris Harris?? :unsure:

Any relation to "Our very own Scott Nicholls" and "Our very own Chris Harris"?? :lol:

Anyone figured out the significance of Millard buying a Green Car? :neutral: