British Speedway Forum

Never mind that, whatever happened to the moderators

Never mind that, what happened to Leigh Adams?

Leigh Adams obviously took the safe option. The track in the later stages, looked like a cross between the Gobi desert and the Grand Canyon.....and it wasn't much better in the earlier stages.

Great week for blazeaway the plastic manc and dane, Man u humiliated and Pedersen hoisted by his own petard, what will mr prawn sarnie do.

GOING DOWN PEDERSEN YOUR GOING DOWN HERE COMES EMIL.

Glad to know you care Dekks xxx

Another garbage GP which only woke up as the track cut up. The first few heats were a major snooze.

Sayfutdinov is a major talent, how good could this kid get??. Got lucky in the final though, Pedersen's exclusion was a shocking decision. :rolleyes:

Another garbage GP which only woke up as the track cut up. The first few heats were a major snooze.

Sayfutdinov is a major talent, how good could this kid get??. Got lucky in the final though, Pedersen's exclusion was a shocking decision. :rolleyes:

Agree about the track but its a problem with temporary tracks.Hard luck on Chris Harris who made a good them hit a rut,took off towards the fence and came last,but for that he just may have sneaked into the semi-finals.Nicholls,yet another GP nightmare and to be honest he might be better off out of there asap.

Would Emil really dive when he knew there was the possibility of being hit by Jason (and his bike) at 60mph??

Cant believe what im reading on here . and is disgusting ...

As for nicki v emil

No matter what people think of nicki he was in front and had the line yes he tryed to take emil wide but if he in front then whats the problem .. but the inocent party in all this was crump who came off worse.

As for scott i feel so sorry for him he having a really rough time and i hope he doesnt quit the GP's he just needs a plan and as a team say i love it when a plan comes together :wink: COME ON SCOTTY

the only thing i will say is how are some of you any different to nicki when your swearing like troopers on here when it isnt needed .

Great meeting love the ruts reminds of a Eastbourne home meeting ......the best bit when the so called the 'grin' hancock got sour when the camera pan in on him after falling ....he look more like the grinch than the grin after that .

he still in the GP's?
Has he really ever been?

....whatever happened to the fair minded fans? Disgraceful.
What ever happened to the fair minded Pedersen, the one that doesnt fence riders half way down the straight, the one who doesnt flop off his bike behind other riders, the one who doesnt ride the rider not the track, the one who doesnt abuse the refs if anything goes against him?

No it isnt, the Dirty Rotten Cheating Scumbag Scoundrel Dane is getting payback, once the others sense his weakness he really be in trouble. Can't wait to see the tantrum once Emil turns right on Pedersen and drives him face first into the fence half way down a straight like he did to Ermolenko and Hancock and the ref excludes the Dirty Dane.

Super, Great, Let's have more of it, Lets run the Dirty Dane out of town.....

Edited by Dekker

As for nicki v emil

No matter what people think of nicki he was in front and had the line yes he tryed to take emil wide but if he in front then whats the problem .. but the inocent party in all this was crump who came off worse.

As for scott i feel so sorry for him he having a really rough time and i hope he doesnt quit the GP's he just needs a plan and as a team say i love it when a plan comes together :wink: COME ON SCOTTY

the only thing i will say is how are some of you any different to nicki when your swearing like troopers on here when it isnt needed .

Good post.

Great meeting love the ruts reminds of a Eastbourne home meeting ......the best bit when the so called the 'grin' hancock got sour when the camera pan in on him after falling ....he look more like the grinch than the grin after that .

:approve:

This forum is going downhill fast with some of the football style abuse that is going on here...wouldnt be a bad idea if some of the posters were reviewed and censored or even suspended fora while...there will always be disagreements we arent all exempt from them but the level of abuse is rising..whatever happened to the fair minded fans? Disgraceful.

agreed we can agree to disagree but the abuse is getting stupid.(watch the replies to this!!)