British Speedway Forum

Think the championship is Crump's to lose now. Great choice of gate in the final, think he knew gate 4 wasn't the best but if he let Gollob have it Gollob would have been a threat.

So much for the great track, maybe smooth but how many passes did we have very few.

QUOTE (Rob B @ Jun 13 2009, 09:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
but how many passes did we have very few.

About 4 ? - I missed heat 1 and excluding any T1/T2 passes, it was til about H13 before I saw a pass.

Great riding no doubt but not great racing

What a dull GP and dull winner. Last thing this series needs is Crump to win it. Emil really croaked when it mattered, inexperience.

The sooner these old rider clear out of it the better. At least Adams knows his time is up, and hopefully we will see the back of Hancock this year.

Lets hope that Cardiff is better than this rubbish.

What a dull GP and dull winner. Last thing this series needs is Crump to win it. Emil really croaked when it mattered, inexperience.

The sooner these old rider clear out of it the better. At least Adams knows his time is up, and hopefully we will see the back of Hancock this year.

Hancock who finished third? :blink:

Crumpys year this year I'm afraid. :cry:

Can't see it myself. I suppose the track will cut up, and then you will see riders making mistakes. Its a shame, but thats the only time you see passing.

Congrats to Jason on his win on, at least, a track without ruts this time .................. shame Emil tipped the tapes in his semi ................

Congrats to Jason on his win on, at least, a track without ruts this time .................. shame Emil tipped the tapes in his semi ................

Glad the classless cabbage muncher touched the tapes. :approve:

Bloody hell it was bad enough watching it live, why suffer it again? :rolleyes:

Well...believe it or not there are some people without SKY and who couldn't get to watch it on the t'internet.

Nobody is forcing you to watch it Steve....it's for the benefit of everyone :approve:

Shame the Danish midget got a puncture! :wink:

I don't know how you could type such a thing...........i fell off me chair in utter shock that she didn't have a big moan about the whole GP/IMG/BSI/Olsen,etc,etc,etc :wink:

Shame the Danish midget got a puncture! :wink:

Que sera sera.

I don't know how you could type such a thing...........i fell off me chair in utter shock that she didn't have a big moan about the whole GP/IMG/BSI/Olsen,etc,etc,etc :wink:

Bizarre, for one that hates the GP's so much she always has so much to say........