British Speedway Forum

I love to get down there early and parked up and in the cafe near the stadium for Breakie - plus to miss the roadworks !

I'm be leaving the Easy Midlands around 7 ish !

I love to get down there early and parked up and in the cafe near the stadium for Breakie - plus to miss the roadworks !

I'm be leaving the Easy Midlands around 7 ish !

Bit earleir than that- about 20 hours earlier.

Always great fun in Cardiff on the Friday night so we head down Friday morning and make a weekend of it.

Getting excited now!!! :lol: (big kid!)

Edited by Sandie

Bit earleir than that- about 20 hours earlier.

Always great fun in Cardiff on the Friday night so we head down Friday morning and make a weekend of it.

Getting excited now!!! :lol: (big kid!)

I did the Friday/Saturday nights with the family for the first four years or so then it beacme a nightmare for availabilty and the Hilton got so expensive.

Really looking forward it - my only 'live' speedway of the year now.................

We always used to stay over Friday and Saturday nights as well, complete with the family pet Jemma who had a great time in Sophia Gardens on G.P. day, or playing on the grass near The Castle - until someone chucked her ball over the castle wall one year. (No, we've never forgotten that Scorpio!) :lol: Sunday was usually spent at Porthcawl and a thoroughly enjoyable weekend was had by all.

Since getting the second dog though and trying to save a bit of money after retiring we've cut out the weekend stay and just travel on the Coventry coach. 8am start this year so we'll have to leave Leicester at the unearthly hour of 7.15am. :neutral:

I will stay at Holiday Inn city centre hotel from friday night until sunday morning. Me and 8 more persons will be there. My father Bjorn Zetterwall will be there for his first time ever and He will be 66 years old on sunday 28:)

We all will be at Pub Prince of Wales on saturday from 1 a clock midday. Se You all there.

Edited by Zetters

We all will be at Pub Prince of Wales on saturday from 1 a clock midday. Se You all there.

What a pleasant surprise - see you Saturday Zetters.

Rico :rolleyes:

I will stay at Holiday Inn city centre hotel from friday night until sunday morning. Me and 8 more persons will be there. My father Bjorn Zetterwall will be there for his first time ever and He will be 66 years old on sunday 28:)

Would be good to actually say hello finally.....

We'll be setting off when thisisme gets her lazy arse out of bed :rolleyes:

We'll be setting off when thisisme gets her lazy arse out of bed :rolleyes:

EXCUUUUUUSE ME!!!!!!

Leaving Paradise and descending into the Pit Thursday evening.

Getting home from a pool match around 1am, then setting off around 6.30am from Staffordshire so we can get there around 9 - 9.30ish.

Hope to meet a few new faces at the PoW during the day, will probably be wearing a TNT baseball cap and if I can get it done in time, a Lindgren/Sayfutdinov T Shirt ;)

EDIT; Only 2 in my car, so anyone stuck for a lift and can put some towards petrol, pm me

Edited by T.N.T.

Getting home from a pool match around 1am, then setting off around 6.30am from Staffordshire so we can get there around 9 - 9.30ish.

Strewth T.N.T. Do you usually manage on about 5 hours sleep? :shock:

You will be nodding off half way through the Grand Prix. :lol:

Leaving Glasgow at 8 am on Friday . Should make the Pairs in time . :unsure::wink: