British Speedway Forum
tomazpozrl

Swc Event 2, Peterborough 13.7.

Good idea for the parade , When the next track is trying for planning permission ,and is struggling with peoples perception that speedway supporters are hells angels we can show them some video from SWC to prove to them that spedway really is a family sport, :blink::blink::blink:

Irrelevant.

Who cares who brings them round if you have a superb meeting like that ?

For once, the action on the track did the talking. :approve:

Great meeting!!

Well done Polska!!

Oh dear Sullivan :unsure:

Agree with the comments about Snotty! Lets hope he has a good excuse!

Team GB for the race off should be -

1.Harris.

2.Bridger.

3.King.

4.Woffinden.

5.Richardson.

Did you see the size of those bikers feet!!!!!!!!! the last one that pulled up at the tapes to drop off one of the Brits mate they were humongous!!!!!!! :o:o sorry to change the subject then just had a flashback to that :lol:

Did you see the size of those bikers feet!!!!!!!!! the last one that pulled up at the tapes to drop off one of the Brits mate they were humongous!!!!!!! :o:o sorry to change the subject then just had a flashback to that :lol:

You know what they say about a man with big feet..........................................big shoes!! :wink:

You know what they say about a man with big feet..........................................big shoes!! :wink:

Yep cos the other saying is Big Nose :rolleyes:

I am not surprised that Poles beat Aussies... Pity... I was really hoping Aussies would get straight into the final. Due to Danes' problems they should get in anyway.

Sullivan didn't perform as well as he should have and that's basically the reason. Results from Miedzinski or Protasiewicz are not surprising - the first one has a really brilliant season this year and Pepe is experienced (although he's been poor GP rider) and quite regular.

and quite regular.

How do you know that... :lol:

Well done to the lads, no lack of effort there. In future keep Olsen away from track prep because last night showed what sort of entertainment a real track can serve up. As for Gollob and his antics in the last heat give him a one match ban, oh that would be the final then, tough s*"! arrogant sod.

Team GB for the race off should be -

4.Woffinden.

:unsure::blink:

Well, £20 was well spent last night :approve:

Compared to our performance at Coventry last year, I thought we done a lot better. The atmosphere was fantastic and the racing was top notch. The Pole supporters probably added to the atmosphere with their crazy antics (funny stuff :lol: ) but they're just really passionate about their speedway and they were just enjoying themselves. We were sat in the stand just coming out of bend 4 and we had quite a few Poles around us, but they were only chanting, dancing and waving flags and banners about, which I don't see a problem with, but I was told some were behaving badly on the back straight. I suppose we were just lucky to have some decent ones near us!

Team GB done themselves proud last night. This year, they rode like they all wanted to give it their all. They all tried. No one can ask anymore of them than that. Compared to last year, I think that's a step in the right direction. Of course Danny King deserves a special mention. What a bloke! For us, he was worth the entrance fee alone. Such a shame to see him ending his night with an EF - I bet he swore after!

Anyway...on to the race off now. I hope GB shows as much fight in Poland as what they did last night B)

Great post, and totally agree! :approve: I love the Poles.... I loved them at Cardiff this year and last, and I loved them last night ! They are so excitable and patriotic, and certainly know how to enjoy themsleves. Some of us staid Brits ought to loosen up a bit and take a leaf out of their books ! I could sit and watch their antics for hours !

Had an amazing time last night - didn't want the evening to end !

Wish I was going to Lezno..... :sad:

You say that about the Poles I always sit with my family at Cardiff not next year I'm off to party with the Poles the family can sit where they like :lol:

You say that about the Poles I always sit with my family at Cardiff not next year I'm off to party with the Poles the family can sit where they like :lol:

When you say party.................... :wink:

What a great idea !! Lol ! :lol:

Great selection . It gave the team ATTITUDE which the usual suspects wouldn't have had. And they will also gee up Rico and Scot - if he comes in.

I don't think it fair to criticise any of the team but obviously some did better than others and on the showing last night it looks like Edward missing out. But I'm not sure about Scot and Tai.

As one of the few remaining loyal to Jawa has Tai got the right equipment?