British Speedway Forum

So Danes are - Hans Andersen,Kenny Bjerre,Niels K Iversen,Nicolai Klindt,Paddy Hougaard.

Sweden could be - Andreas Jonsson,Freddie Lindgren,Antonio Lindback,David Ruud,Jonas Davidsson.

I think if Team GB perform to there best, why couldnt they nick 2nd place??? ??

Itll be a great meeting either way!

Wow the other teams look well weak now, a golden chance for Gb to get into the final they really should make it now .

Good effort, Orion. But clearly no takers.

Should be a walk in the park for the Aussies IMO, but 2nd spot is really up for grabs and I think GB do have a chance (albeit a slim one), as although both Denmark and Sweden have world class riders in their ranks, they also have riders who could find things tough at Leszno.

For that reason Rico has to come in because he has performed well in Poland this year and has the speed required round the big Polish tracks. If he can have a good night and gets some decent back-up from the rest of the team we can definitely make a fight of it and with a bit of luck who knows?!

Whatever happens I just hope the track is well prepared with a bit of grip (Ole stay in the stands please) and we get another fantastic speedway meeting like Monday.

Come on GB!!

2nd spot up for grabs my a**e.

Aus and Sweden will qualify comfortably with GB battling it out with Denmark for the evening's wooden spoon.

No question.

Absolutely.

2nd spot up for grabs my a**e.

Aus and Sweden will qualify comfortably with GB battling it out with Denmark for the evening's wooden spoon.

No question.

Absolutely.

:blink:

Well i think Hans and kenneth are a match for the Swedish top 2.Niels should be a match for Davidsson and Nicolai and Patrick are as good as Lindbäck and Ruud(if the Swedes go with that team.......even if they don't any other is just the same Ljung,etc)So i think it will be quite close between Sweden and Denmark.I hope the youngsters go well and Denmark make it.But then i hope the young English guys go better than they did in Peterborough.Not likely,but who knows....

Definitely yeah

I really dont understand people shouting about englands chances. If you match up the teams rider for rider and look at EL, Polish and Swedish scores. Plus GP records etc you will see that the England team stand out as a bunch of amateurs in the grand scheme of things.

No this is not "anti English" remarks its my obsevation of the competition they are up against.

Why do you have go on about having to win it all the time ? no shame in trying to come second or third and no reason why we should not try to do it .

Do your best at all times .

I agree 100% and thats why both Rico and Scott should be in the team, the best 5 british riders today not in 3 years time!

I agree 100% and thats why both Rico and Scott should be in the team, the best 5 british riders today not in 3 years time!

Couldn't agree more.

And Shields replaces Sullivan

DENMARK (red): Patrick Hougaard, Nicolai Klindt, Niels-Kristian Iversen, Hans Andersen, Kenneth Bjerre.

AUSTRALIA (blue): Davey Watt, Adam Shields, Leigh Adams, Chris Holder, Jason Crump.

GREAT BRITAIN (white): Chris Harris, Lee Richardson, Lewis Bridger, Daniel King, Tai Woffinden.

SWEDEN (yellow): Antonio Lindback, David Ruud, Fredrik Lindgren, Jonas Davidsson, Andreas Jonsson.

Edited by M.D

Seems sensible to see who of your squad is riding the track the best at practice and then name them in a team after that.

On the other hand Ed Kennett was supposed to have looked really fast in the practice on Monday, but then look what happened. :lol:

"the track was totally different to practice"

The phrase we hear enough of in the GP`s.