British Speedway Forum

I am pretty sure I heard her speak.... you are being pathetic

Here Here

I think she's ok and works well with Chris Louis who i think is head and shoulders above the standard of Kelvin Tatum & Nigel Pearson, Taking nothing away from the later two who i feel do a reasonable job.

:approve:

At least she's got her facts right, Pearson has been telling us all night that Chris Holder is in the GP challenge final.... :rolleyes:

She was wearing glitter eyeliner, I noticed it a bit earlier :lol:

At least she's got her facts right, Pearson has been telling us all night that Chris Holder is in the GP challenge final.... :rolleyes:

He is - scored 10 pts in Daugavpils in the Semi to finish 5th

Edited by ballinger

He is

ooh, I thought he missed out through his injury? :unsure:

If he's in fab... :approve:

Should have looked at the updates :oops: sorry Nigel

Edited by Jacques

Mr Bobbin' thinks she's the best presenter yet - and I'll agree she's miles better that Georgie (the girl with the blokey voice) or that Jane Amogwhatsername. However Suzie Perry was, and is, the best IMO.

Charlie did ask some very good questions. But honestly "What will you do now? Try to get as many points as you can?" :rolleyes: And some one needs to tell her that with her microphone attached to her head she does not need to shout.

Guest Ashie Smashy

Yeah and on that note, how many times did he say Holder should be picked for the GPs? I lost count, is he tryng to influence the powers that be?

She done fine . The only critisism would be that fishnets and a mini-skirt would have complimented those boots better , but apart from that she did well . :wink:

She done fine . The only critisism would be that fishnets and a mini-skirt would have complimented those boots better , but apart from that she did well . :wink:

I thought it looked so warm(Tatum was sweating buckets) that a bikini was called for really :wink:

She does her best, but you could drag anyone off the street and they would after a bit of practice do as good. It makes you wonder what the interview process is for a SKY post. Ermolenko is another case in point.

Yeah and on that note, how many times did he say Holder should be picked for the GPs? I lost count, is he tryng to influence the powers that be?

:)

If it's down to a wild card..then I think he should get one.

But the Ambulance was still behind her when she said that Shields had been rushed to hospital.

Maybe he was in another ambulance? :rolleyes: Under the regulations there HAS to be more than one at a track when a FIM meeting is being run I think you'll find.

TBH I thought she did really well tonight. My family usually tune in on a Monday just to laugh at her interviewing (there not speedway fans) but she did well and she suits the presenting role better I think.