British Speedway Forum

Yet again the joker is pivotal. Same for everyone given the chance but still seems wrong.

It is Not the same for everyone. Australia didnt have the possibility to use it since they were never 6p behind.

Either allow all teams to use it once /meeting no matter what the points says.

Edited by Ghostwalker

It is Not the same for everyone. Australia didnt have the possibility to use it since they was in the lead.

That's why I said 'given the chance'.

It is Not the same for everyone. Australia didnt have the possibility to use it since they was in the lead.

Its not only the joker, but the tactical subs also.

Remember, that it allowed Hampel to ride in two of the last 3 races. Otherwise Protasiewicz would have been in Heat 23.

Hampel only scored 4 points. :lol:

corrected to suit blazeaway :wink:

So this is how to win the World Cup then.

Don't try to win it, try to stay more than 6 behind.

Time for the joker & all double points to be scrapped

Can't believe i'm sitting here speaking for the aussie cause :shock:

......and they're getting their arses kicked at Lord's too :approve::D

Edited by colincooke

For me, this week as shown why we all once loved our sport. Fantastic racing, tense results and a brillaint advert for our sport. Even the rain could not spoil a tense finale to a wonderful week of speedway.

Good post! Really pleased for Poland and Tomasz in particular! I love the way people are moaning about the joker - sorry but everyonr knows the rules and if Crump and/or Boyce haven't got enough grey matter to realise a second place in that race was enough then that's no ones fualt but their own!

Go Polska!!!! :approve:

Crumps faulty. Why give them the chance to use the joker.. AND give them the chance to use Hampel twice.

Utterly stupid stupid decision to pass Kasper

What the hell was Crump thinking of passing Kasprzak!

Brain Dead move :rolleyes:

Why did crump pass kasper ? cost aus the world cup letting them get 6pts behind :rolleyes:

Funny thing was he started punching the air :blink: well done Poland thou why they are picking riders like Gollob instead of youngsters is shocking ...no point in winning the world cup now when they might win it in 2030 .

Crump screwed it up - no way around it!!!

Gutted for the Aussies - I tried protesting and not supporting them coz of Sully-Gate but it lasted about 2 races.

Crumpy is a legend but he offered it to the Poles on a plate today!!

Easy on Crump. Whats a team manager for?? Then again Boycie is not the brightest of people is he?? Should have made his riders aware of the consequences. Boycie lost it for the aussies not Crumpy.

Can't believe i'm sitting here speaking for the aussie cause :shock:

......and they're getting their arses kicked at Lord's too :approve::D

Now THAT'S something worth celebrating :D

The bacon and `Bow breakfast was superb..........just feel gutted for the Aussies now..

Easy on Crump. Whats a team manager for?? Then again Boycie is not the brightest of people is he?? Should have made his riders aware of the consequences. Boycie lost it for the aussies not Crumpy.

Completely agree with that. Being a team manager myself, though on a lower level of course, most if not all riders don't have a clue of the scoreline. That's the team manager's job, to coach the team.

Completely agree with that. Being a team manager myself, though on a lower level of course, most if not all riders don't have a clue of the scoreline. That's the team manager's job, to coach the team.

Revenge at last for that smack in the chops Gollob got from Boyce

disscusted to see tia in the aussie pits wearing all aussie gear. Thought he was british ha ha hope to never see him in a british side again wont get my support if he is. No patriotism.

and it is BOYCEY!!!!!!!

Revenge at last for that smack in the chops Gollob got from Boyce

What a load of crap! Jason is a racer and no matter what he would have been told beforehand, would have gone straight out of his mind once he saw the chance to take the win! that is what "speedway riders" do!

Well done the Poles, and due to all the rain and delays, i got to watch the entire Moto GP in between, not a bad sunday so far at all :approve:

disscusted to see tia in the aussie pits wearing all aussie gear. Thought he was british ha ha hope to never see him in a british side again wont get my support if he is. No patriotism.

...says piratecnic with his Danish avatar! :lol:

ATB

Dave

Edited by Gambo