British Speedway Forum

25 quid to stand where I normally stand at a league match for what isn't a stunning line-up isn't appealing.

if it is £25 per person for this i have just changed my mind about comimg to this one there is no way i am going to pay £50 plus programe will just watach on upadtes .

Was thinking of attending this but having second thoughts now that I've seen it's £25 to get in :shock:

Edited by ajh

Was thinking of attending this but having second thoughts now that I've seen it's £25 to get in :shock:

We was at the GP Challenge last year at Zielona Gora and i doubt there was 1000 people there tickets there was well over priced and the Poles stayed away i would have hope lessons would have been learned from last season on ticket prices but by the sound of things they have not . This should be a very good meeting just a shame not many will be there to see it if Sky cover it there will be even less there .

We was at the GP Challenge last year at Zielona Gora and i doubt there was 1000 people there tickets there was well over priced and the Poles stayed away i would have hope lessons would have been learned from last season on ticket prices but by the sound of things they have not . This should be a very good meeting just a shame not many will be there to see it if Sky cover it there will be even less there .

I doubt Sky will cover - they havent any other year!

And as you say - last year the stadium was empty. The ZG fans were not prepared to pay the over inflated prices (or couldnt pay) but I guess they think us Brits are stupid enough to pay out!!!

HHmm - we shall see!!!!! :unsure:

I

The ZG fans were not prepared to pay the over inflated prices (or couldnt pay) but I guess they think us Brits are stupid enough to pay out!!!

Should be a full house then .

£25! forget it

Echo these sentiments... The line-up seems good enough to go to and there should be - weather permitting - some cracking racing...

But where the hell, do they get £25 admission fee from??? Ridiculous...

I for one, am out!

Echo these sentiments... The line-up seems good enough to go to and there should be - weather permitting - some cracking racing...

I for one, am out!

5 years ago i attended the SWC Semi final at Eskilstuna. I Paid about 20 Pounds for a numbered seat at the grand stand at the start.

Compared to that 25GBP for GP challenge with reasonably less rider quality is to be considered as an usury or atleast a big fat joke.

A final decision has not been made yet whether Sky will broadcast this meeting yet, They are awaiting final confirmation on whether Canal + Poland or Polsat wish to broadcast the meeting at all as Sky sports will be the host broadcaster for the event if they do show it is likely that Sky will broadcast it but it may not be Live.

I for one, am out!

Must admit as a business decision this makes no sense.. Charge £12 to £15 they'd certainly make more money than the 25 nicker a go is going to make...! :shock:

as already posted you would have thought they would have leared there lesson from last year but apparently not.the poles know how to make a stand perhaps we should do the same :mad:

my picks for WC alls depends on final the top 8 standings and what riders that managed a top 3 in the GP challenge.

but in my dream world it would look like this:

AJ, Lindgren, Bjerre, Nicki & Hans A will manage a top 8

the GPC result would look like this:

1. Hampel
  2. Holder
  3. Miedzinski

an the WC picks:

1. Antonio
  2. Lee Richardson
  3. Zagar
  4. Grigory Laguta

I hope Gollob pulls out and Greg Stays.

then the 2010 GP roster would look like this:

1. Jason Crump
  2. Greg Hancock
  3. Emil Sayfutdinov
  4. Andreas Jonsson
  5. Fredrik Lindgren
  6. Kenneth Bjerre
  7. Nicki Pedersen
  8. Hans Andersen
  9. Hampel
  10. Holder
  11. Miedzinski
  12. Antonio
  13. Lee Richardson
  14. Zagar
  15. Grigory Laguta
  16. Local WC

my picks for WC alls depends on final the top 8 standings and what riders that managed a top 3 in the GP challenge.

but in my dream world it would look like this:

AJ, Lindgren, Bjerre, Nicki & Hans A will manage a top 8

the GPC result would look like this:

1. Hampel
  2. Holder
  3. Miedzinski

an the WC picks:

1. Antonio
  2. Lee Richardson
  3. Zagar
  4. Grigory Laguta

I hope Gollob pulls out and Greg Stays.