British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
racers and royals

Polish Extraleague Play-offs 1st Leg Sunday 16th August

Another great meeting from bydgoszcz. thanks for the link people.

Another belter of a meeting & think a draw was a fair result.

when i heard Darcy Ward say early on that it was the slickest track he'd ever raced on i had a bad feeling it was going to be dull but how wrong i was!!!

Gotta say this lad is sensational. Beat Emil in heat 1 & took Lindback from the back twice when he was riding pretty well & looking pretty fast himself. Whoever signs this kid up as an asset has one hell of a superstar on their books & i'm sure the money men are queueing up for an auction. We'll be last in line as always but will be v interesting to see where he goes.

Shame TVP dont show every home meeting from Bydgoszcz cos we miss out on so many meetings when they dont!!

Fingers x'd they scrape through as best scoring loser so we can see 1 more meeting from there b4 the GP in October!!

The match was excellent :D I'm proud that I'm from Bydgoszcz :P It is big chance that Polonia will advance to next round, because Gorzów and Leszno lost on their tracks. So there will be semi-final and 3rd place match in Bydgoszcz also ;) (maybe final?:P)

Agree. but Kings Lynn fans still think he will be riding for them in the PL next season. :lol:

not all :wink:

Agree. but Kings Lynn fans still think he will be riding for them in the PL next season. :lol:

I think he will be riding for them in the Elite league next season-i think the Chapman`s will take the plunge and replace Eastbourne as a top flight club.

Are there any re-runs of last nights meeting on the internet anywhere as I missed it????????

is it too early to tell yet but does anyone think there could be a match at bydgoszcz or torun the day after the bydgoszcz gp :rolleyes:

is it too early to tell yet but does anyone think there could be a match at bydgoszcz or torun the day after the bydgoszcz gp :rolleyes:

The Poles have already decided that if Bydgoszcz get into the play-off final,then they will not run there on that Sunday but it will be on the following one 25th.Hope that is clear. Sunday 18th October is play-off final 2nd leg somewhere but not at Bydgoszcz.Could be at Torun if they get through.

Edited by racers and royals

The Poles have already decided that if Bydgoszcz get into the play-off final,then they will not run there on that Sunday but it will be on the following one 25th.Hope that is clear. Sunday 18th October is play-off final 2nd leg somewhere but not at Bydgoszcz.Could be at Torun if they get through.

cheers for that im hoping torun bydy on the sunday

Bydgoszcz vs Toruń

HERE

or

HERE (you have to register)

Bydgoszcz vs Toruń

HERE

or

HERE (you have to register)

Dear "vicar" Thank you for the links, BUT, i cannot access either site. Polish is not my strong suit- to put it mildly. Are they saking for an e-mail address and password on the lower link or what ? I tried a few and nothing worked. Would appreciate any help. Best Wishes from the USA. Alan