British Speedway Forum

So happy Jozsef has got himself a ride at Newport too, so weather permitting, i will get to cheer my protege on!!

Well i did start the ball rolling about him coming to the Uk with my facebook correspondence, i've never felt so important!!!

If any promoters are looking for new foreign riders for individuals in the future i've got about 150 of them on my 'friends' list, i won't charge!!

Thank you for the introduction David. We look forward to seeing Jozsef in action.

Thank you for the introduction David. We look forward to seeing Jozsef in action.

Really hope that the weather gives us the opportunity to see him in action and he does himself justice and gets on the radar for when suitable team places become available.

I first just emailed him, as i did a few riders who i've wanted to see ride, just to enquire if he had any plans to come to the UK. He has since contacted me half a dozen times full of enthusiasm and asking for info on how to get going over here. After spin king suggested he contact you+Scunny about riding, i passed this onto him and he got the ball rolling.

He is willing to move over here and really put his heart into in, and whats more he comes across as a really decent bloke.

See you on the 3rd.

You big tease!!

[/quote

Of course!!! :wink: Press Release was being prepared at lunch time .

Jerran Hart and Anders Mellgren added to the New Year Classic line up.

After a cracking start to the lineup, last few names are very disappointing.

I'll be there again though, albeit no one to really support.

After a cracking start to the lineup, last few names are very disappointing.

I'll be there again though, albeit no one to really support.

Can't agree with that at all and not just because of my connection to Jozsef, surely seeing such a promising young rider would be of interest to anyone?

The there's Jerran one of Britain's best young prospects and Mellgren who i'm intrigued to see again after he top scored in the meeting i saw him in Sweden last year.

Added to the more established riders and the Henderson brothers i think it's an excellant line up, well done to the promotion, now just need the rain/snow to stay away!

I agree I think its a really good line up, looking forward to seeing the new riders and also the more established riders like Puk and Mads again.

I agree I think its a really good line up, looking forward to seeing the new riders and also the more established riders like Puk and Mads again.

I`m with you Tanya,plus having a few `Bows to enhance the entertainment won`t go amiss either :lol:

Just been on Metcheck for 3rd Jan Cold but no rain, lets hope thats so.

Good luck to all riders concerned in this meeting hope its a good meeting and most of all a safe one.

Good Luck Adam Roynon!!

I`m with you Tanya,plus having a few `Bows to enhance the entertainment won`t go amiss either

I hear the bow is off?!!!

I hear the bow is off?!!!

Oh dear!! DB are you in remorse yet.? :wink::lol:

Love the line up. See you all there.

Good luck to Ben & Adam

Line-up in riding order ;

1. Chris Neath

2, Jozsef Tabaka

3. Ricky Ashworth

4. Kevin Doolan

5. Ben Barker

6. Adam Roynon