British Speedway Forum
soupy

Eddie Ingels& Kym Mauger

Whatever happened & what are they doing now eddie ingels from america riding for newcastle in 1984&also kym mauger 1980?

Kym Mauger had a couple of short lived spells with Glasgow in 1982 and 1986. I also seem to remember Eddie Ingels got married at the Newcastle track in 1984, with Kenny Carter as his best man, plastered up broken leg and all :shock::D

Edited by mervjankefanclub

Eddie moved on to Belle Vue, but never developed as he should have done - given his potential at Newcastle - and returned to the US.

Steve

and Kym lives near his dad and celebrates his 50th birthday soon i think

dont know how i came across this thread but yes Eddie did get married(to christina) at bp. He currently lives in missouri and has his own construction company. they have just had thier silver wedding and have 3 kids, hes never changed just grey and a few stone heavier.

I have pictures of Eddie and Kym on the Visit My Website If anyone has more pics of these riders please contact me

Eddie moved on to Belle Vue, but never developed as he should have done - given his potential at Newcastle - and returned to the US.

Steve

True, he was a disappointment. Think much of the issue was in his own head rather than anything else. Remember a match at an away track somewhere with Eddie riding with Mort. As the race progressed, Mort was second and Ingels last. Mort slowed right down, waited for the other opposition rider to try to pass him on the outside then fenced him hard so Eddie could come through on the inside. Would probably earn Mort an exclusion at many tracks!! :D

I have pictures of Eddie and Kym on the Visit My Website If anyone has more pics of these riders please contact me

Great site Dan......quality pix