British Speedway Forum

about 25 quid and a mince pie if ya lucky :lol:

I think I can stretch to £20 and a bag of cola bottles... would that do?

about 25 quid and a mince pie if ya lucky :lol:

..........bet there's not much mince in that pie................. :blink:

Anyone thinking of going to Gothenburg for the GP and hasn`t bought a flight -going out from stansted to Gothenburg city with Ryanair out sat am back sun eve is £40 return all in (£50 if not paying with pre-pay mastercard).It will not get any cheaper than that.

Anyone thinking of going to Gothenburg for the GP and hasn`t bought a flight -going out from stansted to Gothenburg city with Ryanair out sat am back sun eve is £40 return all in (£50 if not paying with pre-pay mastercard).It will not get any cheaper than that.

thanks racers and royals! booked our flights and hotel. we are flying out on the friday morning.its the third year in a row for us going to gothenburg!

Edited by i love tractors

thanks racers and royals! booked our flights and hotel. its the third year in a row for us going to gothenburg!

who,s a lucky boy then!Have you sorted out your digs same ones as before or trying a better standard this time. ps lucky you

who,s a lucky boy then!Have you sorted out your digs same ones as before or trying a better standard this time. ps lucky you

hotel first g! £162 each for 2 nights and flights.

thats a bit cheaper than the price in this weeks speedway star!

And so begins the first 'Travel Plus Tours - a tad expensive or are they?' style debate of 2010. :lol:

And so begins the first 'Travel Plus Tours - a tad expensive or are they?' style debate of 2010. :lol:

everyone has there own opinion. all i said was, that price was alot cheaper than the one in the star. i have been away on organised speedway trips all over europe with different travel companies as well

Ryanair out from Stansted sat am back sun am is still £42 return(Gothenburg city airport)

Göteborg City Airline also flies from Britain (Manchester & Birmingham) prices from £90

Is practice for the GP on Friday.

If so, approximately what time?

Do you think I'll get into the stadium and or pits to watch?

Is practice for the GP on Friday.

If so, approximately what time?

Do you think I'll get into the stadium and or pits to watch?

practice is on friday around 2pm. you can pay to get into practice which costs about £3/4. to get into the pits you would need a pit pass.

practice is on friday around 2pm. you can pay to get into practice which costs about £3/4. to get into the pits you would need a pit pass.

ilt much obliged, I will be definitely be heading to watch the practice session.

Any idea of how to get pits passes?

PS are you D Love, by any chance?