British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
racers and royals

How Many Gp`s Are You Going To In 2010 ?

We in the Liverpool Chad clan are going to 6 GP's in 2010. Five of the first six! ( can't make it to Copenhagen) :cry: Then its a long wait until Bydgoszcz at the end of the season! But i'm very happy as Mrs LC as given me the green light for 6 GP's in a season!

PS; It's me who wear's the trousers in this house !!! :lol:

Do you have permission?

yep, bank manager is happy, so we re going, everyone that has a problem, well you know where you can jump, :lol:

Just two this year, well at the moment.

Leszno and Terenzano

Had to do Leszno as Leigh Adams has promised us a tour of the pits

Does anymore know when the Torun tickets are available heard a rumour second hand from the Speedway Star that all tickets are allocated to packages only. Is this true as already booked my flight and hotel.

Does anymore know when the Torun tickets are available heard a rumour second hand from the Speedway Star that all tickets are allocated to packages only. Is this true as already booked my flight and hotel.

I would take what James Easter says in his advert in the Speedway star with a pinch of salt-It says the GP is a sell out, however the tickets aren`t even on sale yet-when the GP for Torun was announced an article in the star said that they were getting a new ticket sale system which would be in operation end feb/march.I`m sure the GP will sell-out but UK punters should get a good chance of getting tickets.

Just 1 - Cardiff, my first GP :)

I really wanted to go to Gothenburg, but then ive heard from people I know who've been to sweden that it's quite expensive, so I got a bit put off, if anyone has been, could you give me some idea of prices? thanks :)

A few next year, and the right people know where we re going, the rest can just geuss or keep their noses out , :lol:

The right people? Does that mean Me? Prague, Cardiff and Poland?

None - I have another engagement that clashes with the Cardiff GP and although I went to seven meetings abroad last year (on three different continents) Grand Prixs are not my preference. (I haven't been to one since Linkopping in 96)

Probably just Cardiff now. Was going to go to Malilla, but Travel Plus aren't running their week-long trip over there this year and not really interested in a trip taking in just 2 meetings. Planning to do the Czech Golden Helmet (4 meetings) instead of that.

All the best

Rob

Edited by lucifer sam

Will hopefully do Cardiff unless work intervenes (as it did last year) but will probably do Gorican as well, especially as a few have already asked me to organise a trip. More the merrier, drop me a PM if anyone is interested

We in the Liverpool Chad clan are going to 6 GP's in 2010. Five of the first six! ( can't make it to Copenhagen) :cry: Then its a long wait until Bydgoszcz at the end of the season! But i'm very happy as Mrs LC as given me the green light for 6 GP's in a season!

PS; It's me who wear's the trousers in this house !!! :lol:

:cry: Due to me injuring my back at work last week :cry: i have had to give up my ticket to this weekends GP and let my sister-in-law travel in my place on our trip with travel plus to Wroclaw/Lesznow.

Also ive been advised that i could be laid up for 6-8 weeks so ive had to cancel further trips to Gothenborg and Prague . Not a happy camper :mad: so my first GP this year will now be Torun in june. Fingers crossed!!!

One. :approve: