British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Statman

Somerset Rebels 10 Year Anniversary Meeting

Coming over for this tomorrow, was just wondering if anyone from around the area could let me know if there are any road works on the M5 or on the way there from Newport?

Having worked over that way for two years I know there normally is!

Don't think there are too many roadworks on the M5 at the moment. They normally wait for it to get a busier so they cause more queue's I think! :rolleyes:

Don't think there are too many roadworks on the M5 at the moment. They normally wait for it to get a busier so they cause more queue's I think! :rolleyes:

The sad thing is that's probably true!

Thanks.

... and it's a beautiful morning in Burnham, the sun is shining and it's fairly warm out too.

Naj, as the forecast is not too good for later, if the meeting is called off, do you know if the Memorial service will still take place. I would think it would, but as I'm travelling down for Port Talbot, I hope you can confirm.

You think that's bad enough - we have to put up with them in Burnham all bloody summer.

Najjer you try living in Poole during the summer, its a bloody madhouse. I will be up for this tonight, but i really hope the forcast is wrong, because the chances of Andy Mark Debbie and Bill assemballing a field like this again will be very slim!

In the event of a rain off the memorial service for emil will still take place !

Thanks for that, will defo be travelling up then.

Well im in North Devon, and its Raining very steadily. Great eh, we've had a real crap winter and now we get the Rain just when we don't want it!!

Update, almost stopped raining in North Devon.

Edited by Starman2006

I drove past the track 40 minutes ago and it was raining. Just got home and raintoday.co.uk shows its going to be wet for the rest of the day. Oh well next Wednesday it is for me then.

Edited by Steve Shovlar

I drove past the track 40 minutes ago and it was raining.

Bit early there Steve,the meeting doesn`t start until tonight,or were you expecting a big queue to get in? :rolleyes::blink::lol:

Bit early there Steve,the meeting doesn`t start until tonight,or were you expecting a big queue to get in? :rolleyes::blink::lol:

Raining Pissitantly in North Devon ATM.

I had a client to visit in WSMare this morning. Was going to hang around for this evenings meeting but unfortunately after a settled period it decides to rain. Oh well next Wednesday it is for me then.

Oh well next Wednesday it is for me then.

We get the idea - You don't have to keep saying it :rolleyes:

anyone know if meeting on as its pouring down with rain in plymouth and not looking like easing up

anyone know if meeting on as its pouring down with rain in plymouth and not looking like easing up

Rain isn't heavy in Chippenham, but it's consistent - and the forecast on BBC doesn't look too promising:(