British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Fozzie4388

World Under21s Meeting

Jurica Pavlic's sister Petra just posted on facebook that the meeting will start!

6.15 - practice

6.30 - first heat

I am told there are more riders than crowd !

Is this meeting on now?

12 heats completed..Pavlic 9 from 3.Now trying to get all 20 done

I can't add much, but I can say that he only turned 16 on Wednesday.

He raced for Vladivostok in the Russian League last year, and did a challenge match earlier this year for Daugavpils.

He seems to have plenty of talent anyway. I noticed that the ukrainian youngster Aleksandr Loktaev also is born 94, is he actually russian or from Ukraine?

Soon its time for Tai to count ten good russian who can beat him;-)

Fellows, I was little bit interested about finding some information about the young russian who was third in the quarterfinal in Gdansk yesterday. When i googled Wadim Tarasenko i got to this website www.speedwayranking.110mb.com/. According to that one Tarasenko is born may 94. Is that correct? Someone who got some more information about him? It seems like the russia is on the way to become as good challenger to the topnations in speedway.

Hi Niclas

yes that is correct :)

you can check Vicar website for Vadims results from last two years

Vadim Tarasenko

he was third last year in Russian U19 championships (one of the favorites Loktaev didn't participate)

I am sure he is talented rider as are few other Russian which we don't know about :D

and Loktaev nationality/licence have been explained somewhere here

Edited by Delgado

and Loktaev nationality/licence have been explained somewhere here

Rather strangely, it was the Danish Fixtures thread that contained the explanation of Loktaev's situation.

Danish Fixtures thread

Edited by HenryW

Taken from http://www.speedwayupdates.co.uk

KOPIOWANIE TYLKO ZA ZGOD¥ ADMINISTRATORA

Please remember that these updates cost the texter and updater money, please don't ruin it for others by posting the score up before the updater has had a chance to update this screen

All Updates will appear in this window, please feel free to post any comments below.

Texter: BobC

Updater: Youngy

Jurica Pavlic, Darcy Ward, Maciej Janowski, Matej Kus, Justin Sedgman and Andrey Kudryashov qualify.

Line Up

1. Matej Kus (Czech Republic) - 1, 3, 3, 2 = 9

2. Jurica Pavlic (Croatia) - 3, 3, 3, 3 = 12

3. Darcy Ward - (Australia) - 2, 3, 3, 3 = 11

4. Renato Cvetko (Croatia) - 0, 0, 2, 1 = 3

5. Andrey Kudryashov (Russia) - 3, 2, 2, 0 = 7

6. Dawid Lampart (Poland) - 2, 2, FX, 3 = 7

7. Gino Manzares (USA) - 0, 0, 1, 1 = 2

8. Aleksander Conda (Slovenia) - 1, 1, 2, 2 = 6

9. Matic Ivacic (Croatia) - F, N, EF, N = 0

10. Nejc Malesic (Slovenia) - 1, F, 0, 1 = 2

11. Dino Kovacic (Croatia) - 2, 1, 2, 1 = 6

12. Maciej Janowski (Poland) - 3, 3, FX, 3 = 9

13. Kamil Fleger (Poland) - 1, 1, 3, EF = 5

14. Pavel Pucko (Czech Republic) - 0, 1, 1, 0 = 2

15. Justin Sedgman (Australia) - 3, 2, 1, 2 = 8

16. Kyle Newman (GB) - 2, 2, 1, 2 = 7

FIM Referee - Jim Lawrence

Heat Results

Heat 01: Pavlic, Ward, Kus, Cvetko.

Line Up: Kus, Pavlic, Ward, Cvetko

Comments: Gate and Go.

Sponsored by www.enjaydesigns.net

Heat 02: Kudryashov, Lampart, Conda, Manzares.

Line Up: Kudryashov, Manzares, Lampart, Conda

Comments:

Sponsored by Steve Dixon www.stevedixonphotography.co.uk

Heat 03: Janowski, Kovacic, Ivacic, Malesic(Fell).

Line Up: Malesic, Kovacic, Ivacic, Janowski

Comments:

Sponsored by: Speedway fans, we will take your favourite picture and turn it into an awesome one-off gift, check us out at www.createaclock.co.uk

Heat 04: Sedgman, Newman, Fleger, Pucko

Line Up: Sedgman, Pucko, Newman, Fleger

Comments: Newman came from last to second.

Sponsored by Friends of Edinburgh Speedway http://www.foes.info/

Heat 05: Kus, Kudryashov, Fleger.

Line Up: Fleger, Kus, Kudryashov, Ivacic

Comments: 3 riders only.

Sponsored by Splod

Heat 06 (Re-Run): Pavlic, Lampart, Pucko, Malesic (Fell).

Line Up: Pucko, Malesic, Pavlic, Lampart

Comments: Pucko and Malesic tangled in the first staging. Ref deemed all 4 back.

Sponsored by

Heat 07: Ward, Sedgman, Kovacic, Manzares.

Line Up: Kovacic, Sedgman, Manzares, Ward

Comments: Ward came from third to first. Manzares fell and remounted.

Sponsored by Merlin

Heat 08: Janowski, Newman, Conda, Cvetko.

Line Up: Cvetko, Conda, Janowski, Newman

Comments: Newman passed Conda for second.

Sponsored by www.methanolpilot.com - dedicated to helping speedway

Heat 09 (Re-Run): Kus, Kovacic, Newman, Lampart (Fell, Excluded).

Line Up: Lampart, Newman, Kus, Kovacic

Comments: Stopped. Lampart fell and took Newman with him. Both up and walking back to the pits. Lampart excluded.

Re-Run: Newman fell on bend 4 lap 4 and pushed home for a point. Shame as he was riding very steady considering he'd just fell.

Sponsored by inthedirt clothing - inthedirt.co.uk - facebook.com/inthedirt

Heat 10 (Re-Run): Pavlic, Kudryashov, Sedgman, Janowski (Fell, Excluded).

Line Up: Janowski, Kudryashov, Sedgman, Pavlic

Comments: Track is rutting up badly now. Kudryashov led all race until the run to the line where he hit the fence. Crossed the line on the bike but not holding onto the handlebars.

Sponsored by

Heat 11: Ward, Conda, Pucko, Ivacic (EF).

Line Up: Conda, Ivacic, Ward, Pucko

Comments:

Sponsored by

Heat 12: Fleger, Cvetko, Manzares, Malesic.

Line Up: Fleger, Cvetko, Malesic, Manzares

Comments: Manzares led until the last bend when he fell and re-mounted.

Sponsored by Thinking about getting a website? - www.brightstardesigns.co.uk - The Bright Light In Website Design

Heat 13: Janowski, Kus, Manzares, Pucko.

Line Up: Manzares, Janowski, Pucko, Kus

Comments:

Sponsored by Art and Stitch for all your sewing and art supplies www.artandstitch.co.uk

Heat 14: Pavlic, Conda, Kovacic, Fleger (EF).

Line Up: Pavlic, Fleger, Conda, Kovacic

Comments:

Sponsored by

Heat 15 (Re-Run): Ward, Newman, Malesic, Kudryashov.

Line-up: Newman, Ward, Malesic, Kudryashov

Comments: Ward fell whilst leading and his bike is still stuck in the air fence.

Re-Run: Great race between Newman and Malesic. Passed and re-passed each other 4 times.

Sponsored by Deadlock Clothing - www.deadlockclothinguk.com

Heat 16: Lampart, Sedgman, Cvetko.

Line Up: Ivacic, Lampart, Cvetko, Sedgman

Comments: 3 riders only.

Run Off For Final Qualifying Place: Kudryashov, Newman (Fell), Lampart (Fell, Excluded)

Line Up: Newman, Kudryashov, Lampart,

Comments: Newman was right with Kudryashov until he hit a rut and sent Newman towards the fence. Newman fell and was unlucky but is a reserve for one of the semi-final rounds.

Comments:

Line Up confirmed.

© 2005-2010 All meetings are copyrighted to Speedway Updates, permission must be sought and we must be fully credited before they are used elsewhere.

Edited by youngy105

12 heats completed..Pavlic 9 from 3.Now trying to get all 20 done

Pavlic beat Ward in the first round of heats. After four rides each, Pavlic is still unbeaten and Ward second on 11 points. Kyle Newman is still in with a fighting chance for a top six position. He's on seven points tied for sixth place with two other riders.

Of the US boys Gino Manzares is riding in this meeting, but Brad Pappalaro is missing? Why?

Pavlic beat Ward in the first round of heats. After four rides each, Pavlic is still unbeaten and Ward second on 11 points. Kyle Newman is still in with a fighting chance for a top six position. He's on seven points tied for sixth place with two other riders.

Of the US boys Gino Manzares is riding in this meeting, but Brad Pappalaro is missing? Why?

Don't know why Pappalaro was missing.

Meeting was abandoned after 16 heats with all riders having completed 4 rides. Run Off was required for the final Qualification Place.

A few pics from the Scandinavian meeting in Holsted Nordic U21 Final

Dennis Andersson was super in what was one of the best meetings at Holsted for a while that i have seen.Very lucky with the weather.It started to rain right at the end and never let up until late this morning.Surprises for me were the fact that Jepsen Jensen struggled so badly and Jari Mäkinen was so great.Probably the most exciting rider of the meeting.A completely different rider to the one who seemed to give up so easily in Stralsund last season.Was very aggresive and had a shoulder to shoulder battle with Lasse Bjerre and had a great race with Michael Jepsen Jensen.Was hard from my position at the other end of the track,but Jari could perhaps think himself unlucky to be excluded when he came under LiGlad and Jepsen Jensen fell.Was a tough battle between the Danes and the Swedes.Hougaard was not really at his best.Bjerre and Bach were great entertainment.Lasse will only get stronger.Lindgren was the real disappointment of the meeting.Looked very poor.Always been a fan of Andersson since i saw him some years back in the YGT,so happy to see him fullfill the promise he showed at Skaerbaek.

Well done to the Sedgehammer :approve:

Also Good effort from Kyle Newman, shame he missed out :(

I know we should never wish injury on someone but if something was to hapen to prevent a rider riding int he next round so Kyle could ride, I must admit, I'd be a little bit happy.

Hopefully a PL team will pick him up soon, he's too good to only be riding in the NL. He's an entertainer too.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, where I can find online results from U21 qualifiers between 1998 and 2002. world.speedway.org seems to have gone, wikipedia is no help and speedway.org ends 2003. Pretty please... speedwayresultat.com by Anders gives me all I need from 2001 forward...

Of the finns in this years qualifiers. Jari Mäkinen was a huge and welcomed surprise while Niko Siltaniemi was in deep sh1te with his borrowed new King silencers. He could not make his bike work with them. Katajisto did as expected and qualified.

Timo Lahti info corrected on the next page, my mistake.

Edited by f-s-p

Any help would be greatly appreciated, where I can find online results from U21 qualifiers between 1998 and 2002. world.speedway.org seems to have gone, wikipedia is no help and speedway.org ends 2003. Pretty please...

Try matejferjan.com

then click button "svetovno prvenstvo" and choose the year you want. then click button "mladinci". there are complete results from year 1998 till now