British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Noodles

Cheap Air Horns For Cardiff & Swc

What is the Millenium Stadium policy on air horns you blow into as opposed to the gas canister type?

I've got an England one from the last Euro Championships, about a foot long... I s'pose I could hide it down my trouser leg, but then it'd probably attract attention

What is the Millenium Stadium policy on air horns you blow into as opposed to the gas canister type?

I've got an England one from the last Euro Championships, about a foot long... I s'pose I could hide it down my trouser leg, but then it'd probably attract attention

...from Rockets4eva wondering what you've got got down your trousers :wink:

...from Rockets4eva wondering what you've got got down your trousers :wink:

Why do you think we're still together after almost five years? ;)

Why do you think we're still together after almost five years? ;)

Your postmans wage must put dollar signs in her eyes :wink:

B & M??

There's a new B & M in Sale (Manchester) now :wink:

Poundland are now selling 'England' Air Horns for £1.

I have stocked up - will see me though Cardiff, the SWC and until the rest of the season at least.

Edited by Noodles

If you see someone walking around with a Vuvuzela horn, say hello :lol:

Ordered one today. :approve:

Your postmans wage must put dollar signs in her eyes :wink:

Oh yeah, I'm seriously minted!! :blink:;)

Poundland are now selling 'England' Air Horns for £1.

Got my free England vuvuzela on Saturday from Tescos, courtesy of the Sun newspaper... What a disappointment is is... Bleedin' thing is so flimsy and blowing into it requires lungs the size of a hot air balloon, which for an ex smoker (7 months and counting) ain't ideal!! :unsure:

Oh yeah, I'm seriously minted!! :blink:;)

Got my free England vuvuzela on Saturday from Tescos, courtesy of the Sun newspaper... What a disappointment is is... Bleedin' thing is so flimsy and blowing into it requires lungs the size of a hot air balloon, which for an ex smoker (7 months and counting) ain't ideal!! :unsure:

No Poundland are now selling proper air horns for £1 - not just those blow-in-to thingys

I wouldn't have thought that they can't legally stop you from taking in anything that is available inside the stadium. i know the cinemas don't like it, and have tried to stop me, but I always make a fuss. The answer is to stop ripping people off, and make the prices for all items the same as outside the stadium.

An idea for those who want to take in airhorns. Shove them up your bums, because that's where they will end up if I get blasted by one.

Ooh er, tell me where you'll be sat and I'll come and blow one in your earhole!

Ooh er, tell me where you'll be sat and I'll come and blow one in your earhole!

You could not beat the roar of the crowd at Speedway Finals at Wembley in the 1960's....the air horns are a bloody menace and should be greased turned sideways and inserted up the !$%££

If you see someone walking around with a Vuvuzela horn, say hello icon_lol.gif

Ordered one today. icon_smile_approve.gif

If you do say hello you might be surprised who you are saying it too I have two as well icon_smile_approve.gif

If anyone blows one of them effin' horns near me, it'll swiftly be inserted somewhere where the mice won't get at it. They've ruined the footy, I ain't having them ruin Cardiff. With a bit of luck they won't be allowed inside the stadium

If anyone blows one of them effin' horns near me, it'll swiftly be inserted somewhere where the mice won't get at it. They've ruined the footy, I ain't having them ruin Cardiff. With a bit of luck they won't be allowed inside the stadium

Well this should cheer you up then, lets hope other places follow suit.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/wales/south_east_wales/10353020.stm

Well this should cheer you up then, lets hope other places follow suit.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/wales/south_east_wales/10353020.stm

Sadly as the report says .... it is banned for Football and Rugby matches ... no mention of speedway !!