British Speedway Forum

Can anyone point me to a link which has the full set of BSPA rules for public viewing? Possibly pdf's of the relevant documents etc.

I have decided that it's time I put a little study into the actual rules of the sport and would like to bury my head in the rule book for a while.

Couple of interesting things I have spotted - 18B1.2 says that "qualification will be as determined by the BSPA and issued as a Supplementary Regulation" In other words, the BSPA can decide fo themselves who to let in. Any idea where to find the Supplementary Regulations?

Secondly, the regs refer to the PL BEST Pairs, whereas the BSPA web site just refers to the Pairs. Because you can't call a competition that excludes some of the top riders as the Best, can you?

After Friday nights performance from our veteran Aussies,d'ya think we'll retain our crown again?

Surely if Somerset's curfew is a problem with having more heats the whole event should be moved to a nearby track with no curfew... :shock:

After Friday nights performance from our veteran Aussies,d'ya think we'll retain our crown again?

They have to start as one of the teams to beat thats for sure,they wil be there or there abouts, Parker/Cathercole should be up there too along with Howe/Karlsson,an interesting night

Surely if Somerset's curfew is a problem with having more heats the whole event should be moved to a nearby track with no curfew... :shock:

.... but with no lighting. :rolleyes::wink:

All the best

Rob

.... but with no lighting. :rolleyes::wink:

All the best

Rob

No lighting YET. By the time the pairs come along? Quite possibly, YES there will be lighting.

No lighting YET. By the time the pairs come along? Quite possibly, YES there will be lighting.

Good to hear it. Always thought Newport could be a much better racetrack if the meetings were held in the evening. Bit too late for you to be allocated the 2010 pairs though. :wink:

All the best

Rob

Edited by lucifer sam

I reckon that's fair enough . Sorting the music out for a long journey can be quite stressful .

Thank you Paul. Last year I worked my arse off and made 5 cds. Did I get a thank you? I think not! :lol:

Thank you Paul. Last year I worked my arse off and made 5 cds. Did I get a thank you? I think not! :lol:

Drama Queen. :D

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!

:angry:

Dnt worry...ill be makin the CD's this year n they wont be anywhere near as pants as the ones he made!!!

If all else fails i have my ipod at the ready, that way i can drive down with my earphones in to drown out his moanin!!! :lol:

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!

:angry:

Dnt worry...ill be makin the CD's this year n they wont be anywhere near as pants as the ones he made!!!

If all else fails i have my ipod at the ready, that way i can drive down with my earphones in to drown out his moanin!!! :lol:

In that case, I'll take my iPod to drown out your "singing" :wink:

When did this thread turn into a domestic? :lol:

All the best

Rob

Probably a few pages ago when the Rebels and the Wasps supporters chipped in on the topic :P