British Speedway Forum
Bagpuss

Swc Event 2, King's Lynn, 26/7

Actually I was referring to someone to the right of our group referring to us as

"Disrespectful <unacceptable language removed>"

Actually ..... we were stood to your right if you were with SCB and Silver Bee so name them! who said it?????

:rolleyes:

Roll yer neck in.Like Lupus said.....if you were all stood next to each other and spoke to each other there was plenty of time to sort it all out amongst yersel...... :blink: Obviously no-one is going to agree or back down.My guess is you are after a holiday in Oz so are sliming up to the Schlein family B):P If the Aarnio family was standing next to you it might be a different story. :D

Actually ..... we were stood to your right if you were with SCB and Silver Bee so name them! who said it?????

Firstly, I have no idea what anyone at any point shouted.

Secondly, maybe if you answer the earlier question directed at you, you may get an answer. So you don't have to look back, the question was, who was the person from our "posse" that moved away when we cheered.

rolleyes.gif

Roll yer neck in.Like Lupus said.....if you were all stood next to each other and spoke to each other there was plenty of time to sort it all out amongst yersel...... blink.gif Obviously no-one is going to agree or back down.My guess is you are after a holiday in Oz so are sliming up to the Schlein family cool.gificon_smile_tongue.gif If the Aarnio family was standing next to you it might be a different story. biggrin.gif

Mind your own business if you dont wanna see my postings hit the ignore button! Not after a holiday to Oz with anyone got my own family out there thanks! oh and it could of been Lee Richardson on the floor and my attitude towards someone cheering it would of been the same!

It's just come back to me why I only read the forum now rather than posting ...................................IRIS123! The one that is god, the one that says "roll yer neck in" and we all have to bow down, this is a forum freedom of speech and all that that, not your own personal facebook! Get over it!!!

Firstly, I have no idea what anyone at any point shouted.

Secondly, maybe if you answer the earlier question directed at you, you may get an answer. So you don't have to look back, the question was, who was the person from our "posse" that moved away when we cheered.

Hmmmm now this is for the person that moved away ..... do you want to say or shall I???

Mind your own business if you dont wanna see my postings hit the ignore button! Not after a holiday to Oz with anyone got my own family out there thanks! oh and it could of been Lee Richardson on the floor and my attitude towards someone cheering it would of been the same!

It's just come back to me why I only read the forum now rather than posting ...................................IRIS123! The one that is god, the one that says "roll yer neck in" and we all have to bow down, this is a forum freedom of speech and all that that, not your own personal facebook! Get over it!!!

Like you say it is an open forum and i will reply to whatever i want.Love the hypocrisy that shines through your posts.Wish i had a quid for every time you told someone to "roll yer neck in" B) You can,but others can't? Love the hypocrisy of the ultra patriot,who goes on a long trip and buys an Aussia flag ....maybe because the Schlein family were there?This is the woman who spent donkeys years slagging off all and sundry for supporting "foreign" countries.wonder what brought about the change just as the boys are getting it together and making us all proud :unsure: And i guess you were watching the race....how do you know at exactly what poitn and for exactly what reason those people cheered i wonder?Just admit you don't know and stop trying to make yourself look big.Schlein family looking in on the forum maybe?

Edited by iris123

Hahaha, SCB wants to give up now, there's nothing like the wrath of a middle-aged woman with her knickers in a twist.

Hahaha, SCB wants to give up now, there's nothing like the wrath of a middle-aged woman with her knickers in a twist.

:D

biggrin.gif

Oi Mr "I finished races rarely" Hone .......... wasn't so long ago I was having arguments over people laughing at you falling off ya bike!!!!

:o

Reckon there are quite a number of forumites that might send me a fiver in the post if i am wholey to blame for Shazzy not posting anymore :approve::P

I take it you wont be standing near each other next year then... :rolleyes:

There was me thinking that it was the riders we had to worry about not throwing toys out the pram.

Oi Mr "I finished races rarely" Hone .......... wasn't so long ago I was having arguments over people laughing at you falling off ya bike!!!!

ah, it must be world cup time on the BSF :D

Reckon there are quite a number of forumites that might send me a fiver in the post if i am wholey to blame for Shazzy not posting anymore :approve::P

Euro`s or pounds :lol::P

do you take PayPal?

ohmy.gif

Reckon there are quite a number of forumites that might send me a fiver in the post if i am wholey to blame for Shazzy not posting anymore icon_smile_approve.gificon_smile_tongue.gif

Are give you tenner icon_lol.gif