British Speedway Forum

I fear he'd receive a carton rouge for such an attempt.... :wink:

It would be funny though. ;)

Scotland, I'll see you next week for Edinburgh v Rye House. I can imagine the Rockets are pretty good around your patch, and will be thirsting for a bit of revenge.

All the best

Rob

Edited by lucifer sam

What a good idea :P

Make sure you have a few to cushion ur falls :lol:

Keep an eye on Gino for us will u mate love to know how he gets on and of course Jason too :approve:

Who's going to be runner up to Joe Screen?

I fear he'd receive a carton rouge for such an attempt.... :wink:

Like this one?

I think we have been foiled Paul... I've just heard that John Campbell had these installed...

Armadump Security System

:lol:

A cordon of soap bars will repel any would-be intruders from the West :P

It says on the Monarchs site that Pepe Franc is in for Jonasson now, and on the Berwick site that Jade Mudgway is now in the field, pub or speedway, pub or speedway..hmmm?? :unsure:

It says on the Monarchs site that Pepe Franc is in for Jonasson now, and on the Berwick site that Jade Mudgway is now in the field, pub or speedway, pub or speedway..hmmm?? :unsure:

You know there's only one answer to that FB - speedway, couple of pints at the Dale then a can or 6 of beer when you get home- you know it makes sense!!

Jonasson not turning up at Armadale :D:D:P There's a first eh :P . My dislike of individual meetings has won the day , so it's pub for me . In any case my new lightsabre hasn't been delivered yet and i'd feel naked there without it .

You know there's only one answer to that FB - speedway, couple of pints at the Dale then a can or 6 of beer when you get home- you know it makes sense!!

Just been down to the bank machine at the wee shop there, the Bank of Marty gaveth me cash, see you in a couple of hours or so!

Jonasson not turning up at Armadale :D:D:P There's a first eh :P . My dislike of individual meetings has won the day , so it's pub for me . In any case my new lightsabre hasn't been delivered yet and i'd feel naked there without it .

:lol:

Screen's good, and was in his past a seriously exciting rider. There's no denying that.

McGowan's done a good job, but he's not exactly box office, is he? That's the difference between him and Fisher. Flyin' tries everything to pass, he's entertaining. Moose. just. isn't. Plus Fisher's average is higher too [check your Star this week if you don't believe me].

As for Grajczonek. Glad you're so happy with him. However, seeing as Edinburgh have Katajisto, I think we've got bragging rights on "emerging talent".

Screen - Nearly fell of my seat reading this - a compliment for something Glasgow from a Monarch fan! Could this be a sign of impartiality? I might just have to change some of my views about the Monarchy. Impartiality - no never - Nurse! Nurse!

McGowan - Agree not box office, but I'd rather watch a decent racer than a 'right turn' rider, who throws caution to the wind about other's safety - I sincerely hope I'm wrong - but what goes around comes around; live by the sword, die by the sword.

Grajczonek - Would rather watch an up and coming trier, no matter the team or his average, than 'Right Turn' - which was my original point - not a comparison between the Glasgow/Monarchy 1 to 7. Agree Katjagoogoo is a very exciting rider and I enjoy watching him! Did I really say that, it's catching - Nurse! Nurse! Nurse!

Edited by george.m