British Speedway Forum

champion thats made my weekend that has as the krankies used ta say oh a cud crush a grape

Krankies didn't say that it was Stu Francis of Crackerjack.

Rye House haven't a hope of winning this, a heat win would be a novelty. After all, we were the only side not to win a heat in last years PL4TT, but the kids insist we go, so that's it then :rolleyes:

I'm missing out on seeing any speedway recently, due to rain offs etc.

So I will see you there.

Hope Linus gets back in time, not expecting much from anybody else.

Beautiful morning in Peterborough!

Newcastle, Birmingham, Sheffield, Berwick, Rye House, Scunthorpe and Somerset, I wish you all the best of luck and hope you all enjoy your meeting. :wink:

Edited by BongoBrian

Love it ,no one thinks the Rebels have a prayer,let`s see.

I do, i think you have a hell of a chance of winning it!!!

Hopefully Sheffield can name the team as of the updates,Auty & Skidmore both withdrew at Berwick last night due to injuries.

For my own team,Berwick,they are certainly in the harder semi so getting to the Final will be an achievement ij itself.If they do that then dont dis-count Berwick to up-set a few.

Josh Auty is out of the 4's.

Thats a blow to Sheffield,Auty would have been a trump card for them. :(

Nice to see the rules being followed which the MC gave out a few weeks back , with Lambert, Bujega, Kessler, Holder and Worral all in the fours today making it 5 illegal teams taking part as per the rules of having to race 8 meetings for your club at the cut off point, Sheffield i agree should allowed as they had there team wiped out at Berwick last night but it seems to be one rule for one club and one for another :angry:

Nice to see the rules being followed which the MC gave out a few weeks back , with Lambert, Bujega, Kessler, Holder and Worral all in the fours today making it 5 illegal teams taking part as per the rules of having to race 8 meetings for your club at the cut off point, Sheffield i agree should allowed as they had there team wiped out at Berwick last night but it seems to be one rule for one club and one for another :angry:

Wipe out is not word for Sheffield, we don't even have reserve.