British Speedway Forum
Mateusz

Swc Final, Vojens, 31/07/2010

Hmmmm ... gonna be hard tonight B)

1. Sweden

2. England

3. Denmark

4. Poland/Norway

Reasons ... the Swedes have the most consistant gaters and no weaklinks ... for Polway only Hampel and maybe Gollob are nailed on performers .... Denmark have question marks over Nicolai & Niels ... England have a question mark over Steady and Tai.

Hoping for a true Bulldog Breed performance off England .. and maybe a shock victory :D

COME ON ENGLAND B)

I think the outcome will be:

Poland

Sweden

Denmark

Great Britain

I believe the Poles are too strong this year, and the Brits too inconsitent.

Lindbäck is back in the game with a vengeance, and I doubt he'll be touching tapes this time around :wink:

But I seriously hope the meeting will be a blast, where nothing is decided until the final lap.

You mean you spelt Harris wrong icon_smile_tongue.gifbiggrin.gif

No, just that Miedzinski was A drain on the Polish resources! :D

ATB

Dave

Whilst Polska are favourites for this one I have a sneaking feeling that Sweden are gonna do it tonight. The fact they had a run out at Vojens on Thursday means they should be dialed in straight away.

1. Sweden

2. Polska

3. Denmark

4. GB.

The closeness of the score rather than the quality of the racing ought to keep us interested until the end I reckon.

I agree and have backed my hunch at 9-1 with corals,the poles arn't going to like the slick track or the rain thats forecast and the Swedes are good gaters and they are a better side than Denmark even if they lost the race off.

Does anyone know if practise went ahead yesterday? Presuming it didn't with all the rain they had yesterday.

Does anyone know if practise went ahead yesterday? Presuming it didn't with all the rain they had yesterday.

There was practise yesterday with full Polish Team, six British riders, to Danes (Hans and Klindt) and one Swede (Zorro)

I agree and have backed my hunch at 9-1 with corals,the poles arn't going to like the slick track or the rain thats forecast and the Swedes are good gaters and they are a better side than Denmark even if they lost the race off.

Dont fully agree i think a slick track definatly suits the Poles...there are riders in there side that CAN gate i.e Miedzinski Hampel and Holta(occasionally when needed) and riders like Gollob and Kolodziej who are a rare breed that can generate extra speed on a slick surface...the swedes are more comfortable with a grippy but smooth track and the danes will be under pressure despite there reluctance to talk about a victory...but i agree that potentially they are a better side than denmark..but only just...a lot depends on Lindback keeping his cool and Davidsson being up for it...Jonsson and Lindgren should be able to look after themselves and Zorro pops out and wins races at the right time..team GB?...unsure and in reality shouldnt have a chance but IF rico and Nicholls have there gating gloves on and maybe if Bomber can keep up the gating prowess then you never know...expect Woffy and Steady to find it hard unless they produce a couple of quicker starts (after all steady won swindon 'gater of the year' last season!!! lol)

Danny King was practising with them yesterday. I wonder if they will use him in the final?

Danny King was practising with them yesterday. I wonder if they will use him in the final?

All the teams have already been named - King is not in GB team.

4 of team gb's 6 inside gates are in the last 6 races so happy about that. Sweden get 7 inside gates, teab gb 7 outside.

Steads first two look hard races from gates 2 and 3. If he gets anything from them rides we will be lucky

woofys first two look ok to get him off to a good start with some points