British Speedway Forum

he didnt blow it it was plain obvious he had machine trouble unless you are clueless ! hes a total racer and id rather have him in GP any day of the week than any of the struggling brits that are taking up spaces in it at the moment

Yes, he had an engine failure whilst battling for third place - having completely missed the gate.

All the best

Rob

Yes, he had an engine failure whilst battling for third place - having completely missed the gate.

All the best

Rob

You miss the point - VERY likely he would not have had to ride in the run-off if he hadn't got an EF in his regular race.

its not thaT at all. i like woffi i think hes talented but simply not good enough for gps yet. its a tough game

Not your post I was having a go at Marcel ... and I agree he is not ready ... but would you turn it down ? B)

All the best

Rob

he entered a run off because of machine prob. yes he got passed in run off. how can you say that this guy wouldnt be a addition to the gp series?! typical english mentality like the football where think were better thatn what we actually are at the sport :lol:

Thats it have a go at a young english lad who has just lost his dad & is in his FIRST year of GP racing ... typical bitch attitude :angry:

I could also say a few words about Woffinden's attitude to his racing in the Polish league but I don't like repeating myself ...

he entered a run off because of machine prob. yes he got passed in run off. how can you say that this guy wouldnt be a addition to the gp series?! typical english mentality like the football where think were better thatn what we actually are at the sport :lol:

What are you talking about? - the British riders in today's meeting were awful. There shouldn't be any Brits in next year's series - but no doubt Harris and AN Other will be seeded in yet again. :rolleyes:

But you can't deny the fact that Kolodziej choked today. He blew the start in Heat 17, and then wasn't hard enough on Lindgren in the run-off. He had two chances to qualify and didn't take either of them.

All the best

Rob

I could also say a few words about Woffinden's attitude to his racing in the Polish league but I don't like repeating myself ...

Sorry I do not associate with people that call others "retards" ... your the lowest of the low :angry:

I felt very sorry for Janus this evening. I hope he'll get a wild card pick for the entire 2011 series. Very entertaining rider just exactly what the series needs.

Glad to see Artem Laguta get through.

Sorry I do not associate with people that call others "retards" ... your the lowest of the low :angry:

Have you been hitting the crack pipe tonight?

As soon as they got on the back straight on the first lap it was clear that he had bike trouble.

I'm not sure if you watched the rest of the meeting, but he only made the gate once as far as I can recall and did plenty of overtaking. Just because he was 3rd on the first lap is kind of irrelevant when you are talking about a guy who was passing people for fun round that track tonight (not to mention that the 3rd would have been enough to get him through).

Have you been hitting the crack pipe tonight?

Nope I work with children and adults that have mental problems ... and therefore have very strong views on the scum that use them as weapons of insult :angry:

You miss the point - VERY likely he would not have had to ride in the run-off if he hadn't got an EF in his regular race.

Well, that's difficult to say, isn't it? He was only in third, with the bloke in fourth not far behind. So it's not certain that he would have held on, had his bike not temporarily slowed. As for the pebble that got jammed, it probably came from one of the riders in front - had Kolodziej been leading the race, he wouldn't have had the problem. In many ways, speedway is a sport where you make your own luck.

Kolodziej was the class act of the meeting in his opening four rides - but then all over the shop in his final two. He's not ready for the GP yet - an extra year sharpening his act may actually help him.

I certainly wish that there were a few young British riders with his potential. But he needs how to handle the pressure.

All the best

Rob

i think hes ready pressure wise. you wont get any more pressure than some those polish league derbys ....think he showed what hes capable of when he had a ride as wil card

I can't see BSI/IMG ommitting both Brits, doesnt make commercial sense to them, so Bomber will have to be handed a pick, which then makes it very difficult to justify ommitting anyone who finishes above him.

Only way I can see Janusz getting a permanent GP spot is if either Greg or Nicki call it a day.

I would say given his age, potential and only had 1 year in the Series, if they only picked one Brit next year I would have thought they would give it to Tai rather than Bomber .... in fact Scott is probably ahead of Bomber too.

Janusz Kolodiej will get in the GP's if (When) Fredrik Lindgren finishes in the Top 8 this year

Laguta? Well he rode well tonight but is likely to be well out of his depth in 2011.

However two Ruskies mean a russian round soon?

As for the Brits. Nothing to say really. Poor as usual.

They said the same about Emil in his debut season ..... finished 3rd !!

Russia will have a round in 2012 for sure !

Kolodziej was the class act of the meeting in his opening four rides - but then all over the shop in his final two. He's not ready for the GP yet - an extra year sharpening his act may actually help him.

Last I checked he was 2nd in the Polish league averages, 4th in the Swedish league ones, and reached the final in his only GP this season.

It's a bit harsh to say that he isn't ready. A rider from any other nation with those credentials would be an absolute guarantee for a pick.