British Speedway Forum

With Super Si feeling grotty looks like my 'jokey' comment could come to fruition.....oh the irony of Riga and Mortice representing Swindon at the showpiece event that is the EL Pairs!

No Freddie for Wolves either, After his dreadful crash tonight, Not able to ride for 7 days.

Looks like Rosco the Mighty One will be getting his hands on a trophy this season cut off date permitting or not?!

Edited by hagonshocker

Poor Freddie thats a shame as was looking forward to seeing him.

Still needs news about Belle Vue to whether PK will ride. Would love to see Hans win it for a third year for another team but up against it with his injury as well.

Lets hope for a good meeting with no more injuries

I wouldn't be at all surprised if Hans and PK both pull out, and I wouldn't be surprised if KK found a reason not to be there. Are Wolves going to use Klindt as Skornicki is not 100% yet and Wolves have bigger fish to fry with the POs just around the corner? Anyone that buys a ticket up front for this or the ELRC needs their head read!

Peter Karlsson not riding not surprisingly after that crash on Monday, Belle Vue pair will be Hans Andersen & James Wright.

This is the ideal opportunity for James to prove his critics, myself included, wrong.

I sincerely hope he does so and extends his score to the remaining matches of the season. Should this happen I will, before the eyes of you all, consume a generous portion of humble pie.

Go to it, James, I'll happily suffer indigestion.

Anyone that buys a ticket up front for this or the ELRC needs their head read!

Thing is though, how early will the public know who is NOT going to be there!? :o

I dont understand why its not on, Super 7 events should be on by showing them every year it begins to build prestige for the events.

But it doesn't build prestige, because so many of the top riders are not interested and duck out of it. Last year it was an on Sky and an emabarrasment. I think Belle Vue even went with James Wright and Morten Risager!

Thing is though, how early will the public know who is NOT going to be there!? :o

I reckon we could compile a list of the most likely to cry-off around the middle of March. :wink::P

Theres no way PK or Freddie could compete with their injuries, I hope people realise this when they slag off those who are missing on saturday. TBH, I don't think Hans should be riding either!

Just to echo Superguest's comments, Freddie was discussing his and Tai's chances in the pairs half-an-hour before the Swindon match in which he had his big crash.