British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
f-s-p

Individual European Speedway Final

Saturday 25th September 14:00 BST is the restaging and several riders have to go on to the polish play-offs after the meeting!

A nightmare scenario if, as happened at the first attempt of staging the meeting, it rains and the start time keeps getting pushed back! Hope the other meetings scheduled have plenty of reserves standing by.

Edited by manchesterpaul

I'm finding it impossible to access any site that shows the scores from the five completed heats.

Is there a kind soul out there that has the information, and would be willing to post it on here please?

Thanking you so much in anticipation.

Mike

I'm finding it impossible to access any site that shows the scores from the five completed heats.

Is there a kind soul out there that has the information, and would be willing to post it on here please?

Thanking you so much in anticipation.

Mike

Here you go;

Heat 1. Tobias Kroner, Renat Gafurov, Szymon Kielbasa, Andrey Karpov.

Heat 2. Robert Miskowiak, Daniil Ivannov, Jurica Pavlic, Jan Jaros.

Heat 3. Matej Zagar, Semen Vlasow, Kjastas Puodzhuks, Slawomir Musielak.

Heat 4. Ales Dryml, Roman Povazhny, Denis Gizatullin, Zdenek Simota.

Heat 5. Ales Dryml, Semen Vlasow, Szymon Kielbasa, Jan Jaros.

Edited by manchesterpaul

Ok this restaged meeting is listed in several places for viewing on the web. Sebastian Ulamek is over his food poisoning and retakes his place in the line-up.

The new line-up is as confirmed on the 21st September. If anybody hears of any late withdrawals or injuries please post here. I'll be keeping an eye out myself.

The meeting is set for Saturday, 25th September at 2pm BST, 3pm Local Time and 1pm GMT/UTC. The first race is set for 15 minutes past the hour, so don't panic if you can't find a live stream on the hour.

Score-As-You-View European Final Race Card (Restaging)

Ok this restaged meeting is listed in several places for viewing on the web. Sebastian Ulamek is over his food poisoning and retakes his place in the line-up.

The new line-up is as confirmed on the 21st September. If anybody hears of any late withdrawals or injuries please post here. I'll be keeping an eye out myself.

The meeting is set for Saturday, 25th September at 2pm BST, 3pm Local Time and 1pm GMT/UTC. The first race is set for 15 minutes past the hour, so don't panic if you can't find a live stream on the hour.

Score-As-You-View European Final Race Card (Restaging)

In order for there to be a stream the meeting needs to be carried by a TV station. TVP had the rights to the original staging but have nothing listed on any of their channels on Saturday, and TVP Sport's schedule has already been updated once this week.

http://www.tvp.pl/program-telewizyjny?offset=1

Obviously situations can change but right now it looks very unlikely that this will be available online.

In order for there to be a stream the meeting needs to be carried by a TV station. TVP had the rights to the original staging but have nothing listed on any of their channels on Saturday, and TVP Sport's schedule has already been updated once this week.

http://www.tvp.pl/program-telewizyjny?offset=1

Obviously situations can change but right now it looks very unlikely that this will be available online.

I was going on the fact it now appears on the main speedway sopcast listings site and the two there at the moment refer to 'TVP Sport' as they normally do.

Does TVP have their version of the red button i wonder which causes hassle for some people over here?

As is the case with the line-up, which is now causing official protests over Sebastian Ulamek's re-inclusion, we'll have to look out for latest news. All eyes peeled please for information as it breaks.

Edited by manchesterpaul

I was going on the fact it now appears on the main speedway sopcast listings site and the two there at the moment refer to 'TVP Sport' as they normally do.

Does TVP have their version of the red button i wonder which causes hassle for some people over here?

As is the case with the line-up, which is now causing official protests over Sebastian Ulamek's re-inclusion, we'll have to look out for latest news. All eyes peeled please for information as it breaks.

I think it's important that people uinderstand what's going on here. These online streams of speedway are far from official and usually in breach of copyright, which is a complex area of law, especially when it comes to the rights of people to watch programmes from other countries. Sopcast is one of many applications and websites that are used to stream these signals - it's not a TV channel in its own right.

Soccer Live is a very informative website on how to find these speedway streams but it again is an unofficial site and I'm sure relies like this forum on the information it's given. In a case like this one the only definitive information is that given by the actual broadcaster whose signal is being hijacked by the streamers and as I say it has no mention of this meeting being transmitted.

There may be a 'red button' service but I suspect not in this case/ Of course the schedule may change at the last minute but I think it's best not to raise false hopes.

The whole subject of whether it is wise to discuss this streaming on public forums is an entirely different argument.

I'm not trying to put people off but I do get concerned that some people don't understand how unofficial this all is. This whole topic is likely to be a very live one next year when in the UK Go-Speed will have the rights to broadcast Polish speedway in the UK and possibly will be doing this as a subscription streaming service. There could be something of a fight from next year.

Edited by rmc

If 'Google Translate' is working properly, Sportowefakty says it isn't being broadcast today and Tarnow are happy as the rain always follows the cameras there!

I'm not trying to put people off but I do get concerned that some people don't understand how unofficial this all is. This whole topic is likely to be a very live one next year when in the UK Go-Speed will have the rights to broadcast Polish speedway in the UK and possibly will be doing this as a subscription streaming service. There could be something of a fight from next year.

I personally pay for every sporting channel available Sky Sports and ESPN etc. However, where a broadcast isn't available the streams are absolutely invaluable.

Regarding a 'battle' next year i fear Go-Speed may well stuggle to stem the feeds. If the powerful might of the NFL in America and their money and resources, along with their vast team of lawyers and technological companies assisting them, weekly fail to prevent streams then what chance have a relative speck of a company have in succeeding?.

Only thing i can think of them doing is to threaten this forum and telling the owners not to allow mention of streams. However, people are already keeping lists of sources and most have gained the easy skills to search for feeds themselves. The God Google rules supreme and Go-Speed or any other company does not have legal rights in all the countries of the world.

I certainly hope it pays for them in the only way it can and that is by providing a high enough quality and faultless stream that people will subscribe despite free streams being available elsewhere.

Again i hope they know what they are getting into. I used to subscribe to the NFL Game Pass which has an amazing 3000Kbps and allows you to view four games at once with instant switching. However, whenever there was a rare glitch, wow! the hostility and uproar to be witnessed was something else. To their credit they uesd to refund the payment when it happened. But beware any company taking on such an endeavour and failiing to provide a glitchless broadcast.

Incidentally, apart from the fact i now have Sky and ESPN, the original reason i ceased from subscribing was that, as with most or all ISP's (despite what they advertise) my BT 'unlimited' broadband(most expensive option available)turns out to be anything but unlimited. So, as amazing as it was, i had to forego the HD quality NFL streams that i was purchasing. Therefore now anytime i want to watch a game not on my satellite services i just watch the free streams on the internet. Let's not forget that nowadays, and more so every passing year, the quality of the free streams are of such good standard you can feed them through to a large tv screen.

Rather than digress this thread i might just start a new one on this subject in the General section.

UPDATE EDIT

It's important enough a topic to have it's own thread and i don't want to digress away fom this thread's intended subject so set up a specific thread in the more fitting Speedway General section http://www.speedway-forum.co.uk/forums/index.php?showtopic=57583

Edited by manchesterpaul

RESULT

1. Sebastian Ułamek (Poland) - 15 (3,3,3,3,3)

2. Ales Dryml (Czech) - 12 (2,2,3,3,2)

3. Andrij Karpow (Ukraine) - 11+3 (3,3,1,1,3)

4. Renat Gafurow (Russia) - 11+2 (2,2,2,2,3)

5. Denis Gizatullin (Russia) - 10 (3,3,2,2,w)

6. Robert Miśkowiak (Poland) - 9 (1,3,3,1,1)

7. Jurica Pavlic (Croatia) - 9 (2,2,3,1,1)

8. Matej Zagar (Slovenia) - 8 (3,d,2,d,3)

9. Roman Povazhny (Russia) - 8 (1,2,0,3,2)

10. Filip Sitera (Czech) - 8 (2,0,2,2,2)

11. Jan Jaros (Czech) - 5 (0,w,1,3,1)

12. Kjastas Puodżuks (Latvia) - 4 (1,1,1,1,d)

13. Zdenek Simota (Czech) - 3 (0,1,0,0,2)

14. Ales Kraljic (Slovenia) - 2 (2,0,0)

15. Sławomir Musielak (Poland) - 2 (w,1,1,0,0)

16. Szymon Kiełbasa (Poland) - 2 (1,1,d,w,-)

17. Tobias Kroner (Germany) - 1 (0,0,0,d,1)

1. Karpow, Gafurow, Kiełbasa, Kroner

2. Ułamek, Pavlic, Miśkowiak, Jaros

3. Zagar, Sitera, Puodżuks, Musielak (w/u)

4. Gizatullin, Dryml, Povazhny, Simota

5. Ułamek, Dryml, Kiełbasa, Sitera

6. Miśkowiak, Gafurow, Simota, Zagar (d4)

7. Karpow, Povazhny, Musielak, Jaros (w/u)

8. Gizatullin, Pavlic, Puodżuks, Kroner

9. Miśkowiak, Gizatullin, Musielak, Kiełbasa (d4)

10. Ułamek, Gafurow, Puodżuks, Povazhny

11. Pavlic, Sitera, Karpow, Simota

12. Dryml, Zagar, Jaros, Kroner

13. Jaros, Krajlic (Kiełbasa w/2min), Puodżuks, Simota

14. Dryml, Gafurow, Pavlic, Musielak

15. Ułamek, Gizatullin, Karpow, Zagar (d4)

16. Povazhny, Sitera, Miśkowiak, Kroner (d4)

17. Zagar, Povazhny, Pavlic, Krajlic

18. Gafurow, Sitera, Jaros, Krajlic (Gizatullin w/2min)

19. Karpow, Dryml, Miśkowiak, Puodżuks (d4)

20. Ułamek, Simota, Kroner, Musielak

3rd Place Run-Off

21. Karpow, Gafurow

Edited by manchesterpaul