British Speedway Forum
Steve Shovlar

Ben Barker V Tai Woffinden

Not according to the man himself. :P

http://www.taiwoffinden.com/profile.php

Interesting..He must of updated that when he made the new website a year or so ago. Before I remember he had an England track listed and also Pinjar too.

Maybe he's ignored the little circuit to seem more mature, :wink: but no doubt its still in the back of his mind.

An extensive list of achievements there: And by my reckoning he hasnt ridden Pinjar since early 07. I got down here in mid 07 and havent seen him ride, although I swear he was going to compete in WA championships in late 07, but had to withdraw through injury. Was named in advertisments and the programme from memory.

So it sounds like that Tai still does not really fancy riding under the UK banner, fair play to Barker for telling him 0121 do one if thats the case.

Hmmm, interesting... Think though, you may find a woman was involved in this little fracas...

Now that I can believe, bloody women eh :rolleyes::D

Hmmm, interesting... Think though, you may find a woman was involved in this little fracas...

interesting, allegedly :P:rolleyes:

It's all making so much more sense now. :D

Guess some of you posters were not at the British Semi Sheffield or the Final at Wolves, who beat who?, was Tai at Final NO he did'nt qualify, end of story.

So in Poland Tai is mouthing off about British Speedway and he is a proud Aussie, cant wait to get back there.

Some one who has their heart on the sleeve and wants to ride for GB took exception and there was a scuffle, END OFF.

MOVE ON.

Both have great ability and it needs channeling not critisizing, leave them alone both of them.

Tai has had a bad year and so has Ben, please find something else to chat about.

couldnt of put it better myself red :D

I heard tonight the trouble between them is to do with ££££.

I heard tonight the trouble between them is to do with ££££.

Avoirdupois or Sterling?

So the alleged handbags are now either something to do with nationality, women or money.

It's probably more likely a case of two lads in their early 20's, not being able to handle their beer, and having a pop at each other at the kebab van on the way home. :rolleyes:

... or Ben broke Tai's scalextric! :lol:

So the alleged handbags are now either something to do with nationality, women or money.

It's probably more likely a case of two lads in their early 20's, not being able to handle their beer, and having a pop at each other at the kebab van on the way home. :rolleyes:

........or someone pinched someone else's rattle and wouldn't give it back?

........or someone pinched someone else's rattle and wouldn't give it back?

Maybe, but what neither of them knew was Darcy had already knicked it for his collection. :D

Just goes to show how this forum on the majority is made up of people who lie and create a problem where there isnt one. Pathetic

Personnely I put it down to sexual tension between the two

Just goes to show how this forum on the majority is made up of people who lie and create a problem where there isnt one. Pathetic

Really? Enough witnesses saw the scrap, including some high up Sky management.