British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
S.B

Lenka Kopalová Died

Poor Lenka...

She was also trying to make some speedway in AK Slany club. Check this:

She was great model, many photoshots. She was appearing in short movie as a... vampire. Unfortunately she will not be on the premier...

One of the most beautiful woman. Such a tragedy, so young girl! I had hope that it was just a joke, because it sounds like that... I still can't believe...

Hope You will find place in heaven

Edited by Vicar

???

discussion are also going on here and the thread at the German forum inspeed have been deleted.

Edited by Ghostwalker

This is all getting VERY weird.

This is what the google translation looked like on my monitor,

""She needed it in the ass. Já si to s ní ještě vyřídím!“ Lenka s rozvedenými I do not will deal with it! "Lenka of divorced

rodiči nevycházela a žila u prarodičů. did not rely on parents and lived with the grandparents. Její děda také tvrdí, že je v pořádku. Her grandfather also argues that it is okay. „Jen blbne,“ komentoval šílené chování vnučky, kterou o víkendu viděl. "Just plays around," said granddaughter's crazy behavior, which saw over the weekend. "

Indeed... B)

This is what the google translation looked like on my monitor,

""She needed it in the ass. Já si to s ní ještě vyřídím!“ Lenka s rozvedenými I do not will deal with it! "Lenka of divorced

rodiči nevycházela a žila u prarodičů. did not rely on parents and lived with the grandparents. Její děda také tvrdí, že je v pořádku. Her grandfather also argues that it is okay. „Jen blbne,“ komentoval šílené chování vnučky, kterou o víkendu viděl. "Just plays around," said granddaughter's crazy behavior, which saw over the weekend. "

Indeed... B)

Yes i saw that this morning and have been desperately trying to get in touch with her all day B)

Lenka Tasty ;)

That is a matter of opinion :-)

According to Czech media http://isport.blesk.cz/clanek/skandaly/97136/lenka-kopalova-nechutna-hra-s-vlastni-smrti.html

Lenka is a bit crazy... but alive and well !

We are told on the Facebook that Lenka took an overdose and is dead. Such a death would be investigated by the police, and the Czech Police know nothing about it. "On Sunday she took her bag and went to Prague. She does not study anymore, broke up with her boyfriend and probably should have seen a psychologist, "said her father Paul Kopal. Lenka's parents are divorced and she has been living with her grandparents. She is just a bit crazy and plays around said her grandfather who saw her over the weekend.

"She wanted to be an interesting, unique, and maybe she has just found out that she is just an average girl like anyone else. I would not say that such behavior calls for a treatment, but she needs someone to talk to - said psychologist Šárka Bezvodová.

Sidestepping the muddled auto translations the whole saga is addressed in english here http://beforeitsnews.com/story/241/120/Sexy_model_fakes_her_own_death_on_Facebook.html

The english version of the story;

Sexy model fakes her own death on Facebook

A popular curvy Czech model went to extremes to rid herself of an abusive boyfriend by faking her own death on the mega-social networking site Facebook.

The 24-year old photogenic blonde--Lenka Kopalová--was quoted as saying she saw no other way to deal with a bad situation. In an act of desperation she pretended she was dead to escape her 'bullying' beau.

Besides her rising career as a model, Kopalová is also a top motorcycle racing star.

Facing intense media questioning, Kopalová alleged that her boyfriend had become a monster and was "treating me like [expletive] and shouted at me and abused me so I decided to quit everything!"

Her fans across the nation were shocked when they discovered her personal Facebook profile featured a photo of her with a large black cross and the cryptic message: "Lenka is dead. Family are in mourning."

"I left him and I left myself too. I am no longer Lenka Kopalová. She is dead. And I don’t regret it. So goodbye from her," Kopalová said. She added she was never happy as a model and wants to return to her medical studies. She intends to become a phycision.

Her explanation was published in the Czech daily newspaper, Blesk.

Peter Krikava, head of the head of speedway motoring in Slany, Lenka well the speedway circuit, where he rode a motorcycle. When he heard of her death after the Facebook posting he said, "Many people have heard that she was dead, but nobody knows anything else. A week ago I saw her with a friend. But I cannot believe the report."

Now Krikava admits he cannot believe the speeday hero and model could have initiated such a stunt.

Kopalová's grandfather interviewed

Addressing the fake death of his granddaughter, Vladimir Kopal told reporters, "Don't pay any attention to her stunt. The girl just plays around. She's okay." Kopalová lives with her 79-year old grandfathjer in Slany.

When asked if his granddaughter told him why she pretended to be dead, Kopal replied that "I will be eighty years old. I am not a confessional. She does not tell me everything. But her parents are divorced. Perhaps that explains it. She is confused. We had enough space here, so when she was 14, she came to live with us."

Favoring the reporters with a small smile, Kopal admitted, "But why she does this crap, I don't know."

As for the ultimate motivation--beyond the desire to break up with her boyfriend--psychologist Šárka Bezvodová told the media that "Lenka wanted to be an interesting and unique person and maybe she just found that she's average. I don't dare say that such behavior necessarily needs treatment, but she may need someone to talk directly to her soul."

Edited by manchesterpaul