British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
I HATE THE RAIN

King's Lynn 2011

That numpty happened to be Coventry's press officer

No it wasn't David Rowe, it was some Journalist actually. David Rowe was only on a snippet at the start of the interview.

Taken from the STARS FB page

Kings Lynn Stars are sorry for any confusion or concern that may have been caused over the past few days. The club will be in a position to confirm team news on Monday at 12pm when a full press statement will be issued......

More waiting!

Yup, not impressed but what can you do?

Don't understand why the press are being told before the fans at the fans forum.

Oh well I am fast losing interest in this sport, what a bloody mess its in.

Nobody post AGM has announced any signings in the Elite League as of yet as i suppose they can't at the minute with things still up in the air. If Lynn ARE announcing team news Monday then that makes me think they could possibly be staying where they are where the League structure is finalised. Could be wrong but we'll see.

From a selfish point of view i'm really hoping Lynn don't move up as i was so looking forward to the derbies.

Nobody post AGM has announced any signings in the Elite League as of yet as i suppose they can't at the minute with things still up in the air. If Lynn ARE announcing team news Monday then that makes me think they could possibly be staying where they are where the League structure is finalised. Could be wrong but we'll see.

From a selfish point of view i'm really hoping Lynn don't move up as i was so looking forward to the derbies.

Hope you are right, we too were looking forward to the derbies :)

Hope you are right, we too were looking forward to the derbies :)

Me too. A guaranteed 7 points a season against that pile of cack :lol:

Interesting that the words new look team are mentioned, would this mean that they are going Elite next season.

According to the EDP Lynn will announce their septet monday...... http://www.edp24.co.uk/sport/kings-lynn-stars/king_s_lynn_poised_to_announce_2011_line_up_1_739160

Is it just me that finds that article quite strange :blink:

That just seems a re-hash of what was put on the Stars Facebook page which says we will "confirm team news". There are no direct quotes from Buster, JC or Rob confirming that.

Surely you would just say we will be announcing our full lineup or our 1-7 if that was what we are doing? Team news could be a signing, which league, a new sponsor or anything.

Also, if we are doing a full team announcement, isn't that normally done at a fans forum? :unsure:

I can't imagine that we've signed an entire EL team in a week.

Must be staying PL.

I totally agree AJH, personally think EDP have it wrong and have just guessed thats what it means, I think it will be regarding EL or PL. Buster I think will always have a fan forum as he likes to hear what we have to say

Edited by justspeedway