British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
superguest

Polish News

Has their been any major winter signings in Poland? There's talk of Emil leaving Bydgoszcz.

Who are Rzeszów going to add to their squad to be able to compete?

In this weeks "star" it says that Poland is re-introducing a points limit with cma`s over the three divisions.Min 34pts max 44pts(top6 riders in team)

1 when did they last have a points limit ?

2 How do they convert averages from div1 to extraleague for example

3 will this weaken the line-ups as compared to last season ?

In this weeks "star" it says that Poland is re-introducing a points limit with cma`s over the three divisions.Min 34pts max 44pts(top6 riders in team)

Interesting, maybe British Speedway does lead the way in some things after all??

Interesting, maybe British Speedway does lead the way in some things after all??

Very, very interesting. Will we now see an influx of riders wanting to ride over here again as they can't get team spots in Poland.

Very, very interesting. Will we now see an influx of riders wanting to ride over here again as they can't get team spots in Poland.

I can't see it happpening. The new points limit may result in a few having to drop to the 1st division, but they'll all still find team places.

I think the two GP rider rule still stands, although should possibly be changed to 2 in the top 10, three overall?

Rumours:

Crump to Rzeszów?

Emil to Zielona Gora?

Rzeszow were discussed on the Czestochowa v Gdansk thread some weeks ago-the lady boss has a few bob !!

I`m hoping to see one of their home matches next season as Ryanair has a late flight on Sunday evening to Stansted which leaves at 9.10pm-so if the match started at 4pm it would be over in time.

Emil will stay in Bydgoszcz (as Walasek did) :)

Some interesting movements (for now they're rumours because clubs are allowed to sign contracts with riders from another clubs from the beginning of December!):

- Crump to Rzeszów

- Holta to Toruń

- Jonsson to Zielona Góra

- Lindgren to ??

- Lindback to Tarnów ?

- Ward to Gdańsk (loan)

Edited by Mama

1. CMA was in Poland 1999-2002. In 1999 and 2000 it was max 46, 2001 - 44, 2002 - 42. There was no minimum.

2. CMA x 1,3 if one league difference, CMA x 1,6 it two leagues difference

3. Here you have CMA's :)

Emil will stay in Bydgoszcz (as Walasek did) :)

Some interesting movements (for now they're rumours because clubs are allowed to sign contracts with riders from another clubs from the beginning of December!):

- Crump to Rzeszów

- Holta to Toruń

- Jonsson to Zielona Góra

- Lindgren to ??

- Lindback to Tarnów ?

- Ward to Gdańsk (loan)

Was delighted to see Walasek stay as had a decent season & would be fantastic if Emil stayed as well & shud put us well on the way to promotion again - i'm a Bydgoszcz Polish League fan!!!

Lindback was awful for us last yr & surprised an Ekstraliga club wanted him really so good riddance given he only shows flashes of brilliance and the rest of the time he's pretty useless..like when i saw him at home to Wroclaw last season!!!

Any rumours of other signings for Bydgoszcz???

Emil stays in Bydgoszcz, no worries about that :)

Bydgoszcz 2010 line-up:

seniors

- Sayfutdinov (captain)

- Walasek

- Kosciecha

- Gizatullin

- Okoniewski or Jonasson or Lindgren or ...? - that's the only unknown

juniors

- Wozniak

- some other local u-21 or some undiscovered talent from UK or Australia

We're gonna have a pretty decent team for Division 1 and I do hope we'll win the league next year and get back to Ekstraliga where our place is :)

Edited by Mateusz

Theres talk of Freddie not wanting to stay at Zielona Gora, they could replace him easily in the short term, but having ridden for them for 5 years, It won't be easy on either front and long term he will be around for a lot longer than Hancock and Crump etc... He had some problems with the managment not letting him practise ahead of the final because he is terrible when his home track is slick. Possibly, he needs to race in Div 1 and become a heatleader there first?

Emil stays in Bydgoszcz, no worries about that :)

Bydgoszcz 2010 line-up:

seniors

- Sayfutdinov (captain)

- Walasek

- Kosciecha

- Gizatullin

- Okoniewski or Jonasson or Lindgren or ...? - that's the only unknown

juniors

- Wozniak

- some other local u-21 or some undiscovered talent from UK or Australia

We're gonna have a pretty decent team for Division 1 and I do hope we'll win the league next year and get back to Ekstraliga where our place is :)

Looking pretty awesome that mate so well chuffed. Thought they'd all be leaving after the relegation which would have been so unfair given that 1 injury ruined the season.

Wozniak was looking good from what i saw of him so if we can get another decent Junior then promotion is looking good & really glad the likes of Walasek, Gizatullin & Kosciecha are staying as they owe us for last season!!

Shame re AJ & Lindback but both were pretty crap last yr so not end of the world!!!!

ps..is the Lindgren u mention Freddie or his younger brother??

Don't be excited :P For now just Walasek signed. You never know where someone will be riding until the contract will be signed!

I'm also not so glad of leaving AJ and AL... Especially Antonio, because he really could ride very good, and I think he can fight and had many great speedway actions... We will see.

Yes, he meant Freddie. But he will not fits to CMA, beacuse:

1. Walasek 10,24

2. Emil 9,5

3. Kościecha 6,84

4. Gizatullin 5,80

5. (max 8,21)

6. Woźniak 3,41

and Freddie have CMA 8,5.

But there are mainly rumours. As I wrote - until the contract is signed many thinks can change. So take it easy :)

Edited by Vicar

Don't know if this already has been posted, but Ryan Sullivan has been named captain of the Torun team for 2011.

Don't be excited :P For now just Walasek signed. You never know where someone will be riding until the contract will be signed!

I know.

B)

Yes, he meant Freddie. But he will not fits to CMA, beacuse:

Have they already announced CMA limits for Division 1?

Edited by Mateusz