British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
superguest

Polish News

For now clubs are allowed do sign contracts with their current riders. The transfer period will start at the beginning of December and will last till the end of January. There will be also "transfer windows" during the season (another period for Extraleague and for another leagues).

Contrary to what was being discussed earlier this year, the Ekstraliga authorities, club bosses and guys from TVP decided not to extend Ekstraliga to 10 teams since 2012. Status quo next year then - 8 teams, the last one gets relegated to Division 1 etc.

Jesus, why does this sport have to be governed by such a bunch of cocks?

No idea - team managers agreed and now they don't? Stupid as always - one they said, another they do.

What the hell TVP has to do there? They have right to vote? Such small amount of money which they pay and such strong voice...

Polish leagues (Ekstraliga, Division 1 & 2) fixtures to be drawn and released this Thursday.

Polish leagues (Ekstraliga, Division 1 & 2) fixtures to be drawn and released this Thursday.

I read that the Ekstraliga will need a new sponsor too,with Centre Net Mobile withdrawing their backing! :(

Mateusz,Mama and Vicar,Emil has signed for Polonia for 2011!!!! :)

Yeah :) I was at that ceremony in Bydgoszcz City Hall. It's one year deal. But Emil said he want to stay in Polonia for longer time :)

December 15th is the deadline for giving clubs their Ekstraliga licences. Very likely there may be some shocking news then B)

December 15th is the deadline for giving clubs their Ekstraliga licences. Very likely there may be some shocking news then B)

Don't think so. As I heard the debt in Częstochowa is not so big ;) And I don't believe that they can relegate anyone. We see circus which team owners are making last days with league rules...

Don't think so. As I heard the debt in Częstochowa is not so big ;) And I don't believe that they can relegate anyone. We see circus which team owners are making last days with league rules...

Well, http://www.pomorska.pl/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20101117/ZUZEL01/175231810 ... B)

Edited by Mateusz

can you give us a short summary of what it says?

If i understood googles translation correct it says that PBG might buy CZT's place in the EL since CZT neither have money or enough riders to put up a team that can reach the average floor which is 34 points.

Edited by Ghostwalker

can you give us a short summary of what it says?

If i understood googles translation correct it says that PBG might buy CZT's place in the EL since CZT neither have money or enough riders to put up a team that can reach the average floor which is 34 points.

It just confirms what I was told by my informer about a month ago - it's very unlikely Czestochowa will be given their Ekstraliga licence because basically they are bankrupts. I reckon it's 90% certain at the moment.

Czestochowa's chairman had invested around 1,6 mln zl from his own money into the club before last season and now he's f..ked - no chance he can get any return, not to mention a profit. Needless to say, he's not the happiest man on earth right now... And needless to say, I'm really content with that - after all of their deceits with track preparations I sincerely wish them all the worst. Yes, I'm evil but I hate scums like them.

Another proof? Holta ran away from that sinking ship as quick as he could and went to Torun. Czestochowa still own him lots of money. Almost everyone else from their team came to Bydgoszcz asking if they could ride for us - and that's because, despite sh!t results last season, Bydgoszcz have one of the best reputations when it comes to financial issues and riders know it. Have you heard any news about Cz-wa's signings for 2011? I bet you haven't.

Edited by Mateusz

This article also said that Częstochowa wants to sell Polonia the place in Extraleague for 1,1-1,2 milions of PLN ... I hope Polonia will not buy it - it's better to wait some time - Częstochowa will not get the licnece and Bydgoszcz is 1st team to replace them :)

That's why this article is a bullrubbish and not worth any pound...

Did you heard about new signings in Wrocław, Częstochowa, Zielona Góra? Wait few days. Maślanka said that in Częstochowa there is not so bad situation. In newspapers there are basically written news, that people write on forums...

I will repeat: I personally don't believe that someone will not get the licence! Only thing which we know about bad Częstochowa's situation is based only on anonymous posts on forums. That's all.