British Speedway Forum

What happened to Tony Atkin?

Two miles from the track.

Very light overnight rain -not enough to wet the track. Now drying wind 6.0c and patchy grey cloud with blue bits in between- forecast for rest of day is dry .Game on see you there. :wink:

Thanks for the weather update. Will be setting off around 10 so hopefully the weather will be fine and no more updates will be needed :)

Prediction (Final):

Harris

Barker

Larsen

Kazprazak

Leaving at 8am to attend this meeting.

Lets put all rivalries to one side and have a fun day out.

Good luck to everyone involved today.

Lets make loads of money for this very,very worthwhile cause.

See you there. :approve:

If you are the same 'Bob' that was travelling with Pirate Nick, I have one question for you. Are you home yet and how much is it going to cost! sad.gif

Pirate Nick messaged me to say that Bob's car had become poorly and they were waiting for a tow truck.

Sorry you are missing the meeting. Not a good way to start the season.

Chin up fella's at least you will have more meetings to go to. Think of us poor Cov fans. My diary is empty (at the moment)!

Hi Sandie,

Yes its me. :sad:

The Turbo let go.Surprised you didnt see the smoke up your way!Got a spare £500-ish?!!

Fortunately,we only got as far as Eastleigh.Now safely back home and waiting for the dreaded call from the garage on Monday. :(

Im hoping the old saying of 'things will only get better' is true.These things happen.

I hope everyone has a great time today.

Hi Sandie,

Yes its me. :sad:

The Turbo let go.Surprised you didnt see the smoke up your way!Got a spare £500-ish?!!

Fortunately,we only got as far as Eastleigh.Now safely back home and waiting for the dreaded call from the garage on Monday. :(

Im hoping the old saying of 'things will only get better' is true.These things happen.

I hope everyone has a great time today.

Sorry mate, at least you weren't up in Scunny when it went.

I was very lucky with my turbo. Bloke came and collected car for regular service and couldn't work out why there seemed to be a police car on his tail as he put his foot on accelerator. Turns out my turbo was about to go (a month before warranty expired)!!!

Thank god for Listers collecting cars, I would never have realized what it was.

Anyhow back to the meeting - weather looks good so have a great time this afternoon, enjoy the sights and the smell.

Congraulations to Hans Andersen on the victory and a big Well Done to Ben for getting Second Place :approve: . What Happened to Kevin Wolbert today, bit surprised he failed to score :( .

Edited by Brummie Kev

What Happened to Kevin Wolbert today, bit surprised he failed to score :( .

It's the way he starts every season, as he failed to score in his first meeting (Scottish Open) last season aswell

Good to see 2011 Coventry Bee sorting out the two Bees rejects in the final :P

And I'm surprised nobody has said that Coventry are still beating Poole in another final! :P