British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
FenTiger666

Bspa Website

Check out the 2011 Greensheet averages for the NL on the BSPA website.

Its from October 2009 :blink: and shows completely the wrong information :mad:

This may seem a small thing but is yet another example of the incompentence of the people running our sport.

Without a doubt the BSPA are the most unprofessional organisation going.

Pathetic !!

Edited by FenTiger666

This may seem a small thing but is yet another example of the incompentence of the people running our sport.

Pathetic !!

That's very harsh.

It's obviously a small typo (a 1 being typed instead of a 0) - they are the 2010 Green Sheet averages. The 2011 Green Sheets are unlikely available until being ratified at the NL conference.

The BSPA website is actually very good. The other day I sent an item about Bernard Crapper and it was added almost straight away.

I'm glad that you are so perfect and never make any mistakes. :rolleyes:

All the best

Rob

Pathetic !!

The reason the site isn't showing the 2011 Greensheets is because the season doesn't start until next March.

You're reading too much into this. I spent an hour or two yesterday preparing some pages ahead of next season and accidently left one of next year's pages linked into the menu before it was ready for public viewing.

I just linked the page you mentioned to the 2009 stats just to test if it was working or not.

Page now removed until it's complete.

These are not the final GSA's - dated only to 1st October. Can't see any up to date ones on the BSPA website. Any help would be appreciated.

We haven't received them yet. They are usually ratified at the AGM, so hopefully will get them shortly after the NL meeting in early December.

We haven't received them yet. They are usually ratified at the AGM, so hopefully will get them shortly after the NL meeting in early December.

Many thanks for the information.

Every year we here of cost cutting,but after next month National League promoters have been involved in 3 meetings.WHY?

Every year we here of cost cutting,but after next month National League promoters have been involved in 3 meetings.WHY?

Not sure where you get that from. There was an end of season meeting in November and the AGM is in December.

Not sure where you get that from. There was an end of season meeting in November and the AGM is in December.

Ok two but surely the promoters who have a Nl and Pl team will of attended three,I just think one should be enough.

Ok two but surely the promoters who have a Nl and Pl team will of attended three,I just think one should be enough.

What I know about speedway you could write on the back of a postage stamp but even I can see that getting the NL right is a priority to the rest of the sport. The BSPA may not always get everything right, or so it seems to read this forum, the fact that a seperate date has been put aside to discuss the NL, and not make it an afterthought at the PL / EL Agm should be applauded. Money might be short but there are somethings you can't skimp on.

What I know about speedway you could write on the back of a postage stamp but even I can see that getting the NL right is a priority to the rest of the sport. The BSPA may not always get everything right, or so it seems to read this forum, the fact that a seperate date has been put aside to discuss the NL, and not make it an afterthought at the PL / EL Agm should be applauded. Money might be short but there are somethings you can't skimp on.

Good sensible post. :)

I disagree, at least to a certain extent.

Having a separate meeting isn't necessarily a problem, I just feel it would be better to discuss the NL sooner. At least it is December this year, rather than January previously. I know the NL starts a month later, but it would be better to get it all sorted (all three leagues) around the same time. I'd go on, but I know I'll be disagreed with anyway, so cant really be bothered to write more to be nit-picked at ;)

I disagree, at least to a certain extent.

Having a separate meeting isn't necessarily a problem, I just feel it would be better to discuss the NL sooner. At least it is December this year, rather than January previously. I know the NL starts a month later, but it would be better to get it all sorted (all three leagues) around the same time. I'd go on, but I know I'll be disagreed with anyway, so cant really be bothered to write more to be nit-picked at ;)

Obviously everyone has their opinion but I can assure you that this year is much better tha the previous three years where we have been hanging on until late January before the AGM was held.

The promoters have already held one meeting where a lot of items were discussed, and to have a final meeting in just under two weeks is fantastic. At least at that point, we should know who is in and who is out, what the rules are and whether the league is going to be promoted for what it is ie breeding ground for young British talent, including those Australians who hold a British passport.