Wrocław - Rzeszów

Tarnów - Gorzów

Toruń - Leszno

Division 1 - 4th round

Łódź - Poznań

Gniezno - Bydgoszcz

Grudziądz - Daugavpils

Rybnik - Gdańsk

Since it's certain Bydgoszcz will be racing in Division 1 next year, I'm going to do Gniezno v Bydgoszcz which is just one hour by train from Poznan. If anyone else would like to watch this match as well, I'll be happy to join you on this little trip :)

For anyone interested - both Zielona Gora and Wroclaw are not far away from Leszno. You might wanna book some stay overnight after GP and see one of those two meetings.

I,m looking at booking flights to get to this GP.looking really expensive this year.

I,ve checked out several different airlines and can,t find anything under £150.

Anyone got any reccomedations, i,m flying from London Stansted or Luton and don,t mind what Polish city i arrive at, as i can easily jump on a train to Leszno.

I,m looking at booking flights to get to this GP.looking really expensive this year.

Anyone got any reccomedations, i,m flying from London Stansted or Luton and don,t mind what Polish city i arrive at, as i can easily jump on a train to Leszno.

I`m waiting on the hope that Wizzair get sensible !! Going to fly to Poznan-surely the prices must come down.

Edited by racers and royals

Not so sure about flight prices coming down due to the bonus long public holiday weekend and the increased demand expected.

I'm flying into Gdansk from Leeds/Bradford for £60,then a 5 hour train journey to Poznan arriving about 03.00am,cost £42 return.Returning Monday evening from Gdansk.

I`m waiting on the hope that Wizzair get sensible !! Going to fly to Poznan-surely the prices must come down.

I,m like you i,m watching wizzair prices but today they stand at £224 which is too much for me , i,m hoping they will drop but i have a feeling the days of cheap flights to Poland may be over . Have had some luck on Malilla flight £45 and Vojens £50 so have had some luck with Ryanair.

League matches after the Leszno GP - on Sunday, May 1st:

Ekstraliga - 4th round

Zielona Góra - Częstochowa

Wrocław - Rzeszów

Tarnów - Gorzów

Toruń - Leszno

Division 1 - 4th round

Łódź - Poznań

Gniezno - Bydgoszcz

Grudziądz - Daugavpils

Rybnik - Gdańsk

Since it's certain Bydgoszcz will be racing in Division 1 next year, I'm going to do Gniezno v Bydgoszcz which is just one hour by train from Poznan. If anyone else would like to watch this match as well, I'll be happy to join you on this little trip :)

Thanks for the info Mateusz :approve: I was looking for the Sunday Speedway options. I am also staying in Poznan, so think i will head to the Gniezno v Bydgoszcz meeting also.

Looks good from this following photo from the Gniezno website...

Aerial Photo of Gniezno

Edited by BongoBrian

I am hoping to go to this gp as a surprise for my bf. As I have only been into speedway for about a year i'm a bit of a novice at this! :unsure:

Can anyone direct me to where I could find train times from Wroclaw to Leszno and vice versa?

I am hoping to go to this gp as a surprise for my bf. As I have only been into speedway for about a year i'm a bit of a novice at this! :unsure:

Can anyone direct me to where I could find train times from Wroclaw to Leszno and vice versa?

Try this link Shrimp:- http://www.bahn.com/i/view/index.shtml or http://rozklad-pkp.pl/?q=en/node/143

Some times i`ve found

Wroclaw 13.20 13.45 14.27

Leszno 14.55 15.11 15.59

coming back Leszno 23.50 Wroclaw 01.20

Thanks guys - I really appreciate your help!

I just hope all these loose end come together now and I can pull the trip off! :D

Thanks for the info Mateusz :approve: I was looking for the Sunday Speedway options. I am also staying in Poznan, so think i will head to the Gniezno v Bydgoszcz meeting also.

Looks good from this following photo from the Gniezno website...

Aerial Photo of Gniezno

Sorry guys but according to speedwaygp.com today:

Polish Ekstraliga fixtures scheduled for May 1 could be postponed as Poles stay at home to watch their fellow countryman, Pope John Paul II’s beautification live from the Vatican.

According to Rzeszow’s official website, the fourth round of fixtures, which take place the day after the FIM European SGP at Leszno, may be given a new date.

Ekstraliga bosses are set to make a firm decision when they meet on Tuesday, February 1.