British Speedway Forum

Back to the wacky world of Zielona Gora, where it seems that the stand on the first turn may be "out of bounds" to spectators for safety reasons. The stand, it seems, is not standing up too well to the traditional pogo dancing (apparently called the Labado) of the Falubaz faithful:

http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?hl=en&sl=pl&u=http://www.sportowefakty.pl/zuzel/2011/04/28/dyrektor-mosir-trzeba-podjac-jakies-kroki-co-zrobic-z-meczem/&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dsportowefakty%2Bzuzel%26hl%3Den%26rlz%3D1G1TSEA_ENUK335%26prmd%3Divns&rurl=translate.google.co.uk&usg=ALkJrhinoNMNyhDTTkeVQGR4qyHyfps98Q

What's the Labado look like? It looks like this:

That's what I'm going through, but the moneybookers payment site isn't working and says it won't make any transactions for 24 hours.

You can usually get tickets on the day at Leszno with ticket offices on the main concourse up to the stadium and also on the back side on the stadium.

Only one day to go! :drink::approve:

Or alternatively no days to go. Sitting in the sun with a beer in Poznan square now :D

Or alternatively no days to go. Sitting in the sun with a beer in Poznan square now :D

A few more and you might be Labadoing later.

A few more and you might be Labadoing later.

I'll save that for Zielona Gora on Sunday ;)

I'll save that for Zielona Gora on Sunday ;)

Just remember to run like hell when you forget where you are and cheer a Laguta overtake.

Just remember to run like hell when you forget where you are and cheer a Laguta overtake.

lol. Good point, although I obviously wouldn't be cheering if he passes PePe ;)

The London Pub is calling :cheers:

HenryW - we'll see at Piła today? :D

Yeah. Rico and I are gonna head up there to see the mighty Bydgoszcz in action :D

Back to the wacky world of Zielona Gora, where it seems that the stand on the first turn may be "out of bounds" to spectators for safety reasons. The stand, it seems, is not standing up too well to the traditional pogo dancing (apparently called the Labado) of the Falubaz faithful:

http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?hl=en&sl=pl&u=http://www.sportowefakty.pl/zuzel/2011/04/28/dyrektor-mosir-trzeba-podjac-jakies-kroki-co-zrobic-z-meczem/&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dsportowefakty%2Bzuzel%26hl%3Den%26rlz%3D1G1TSEA_ENUK335%26prmd%3Divns&rurl=translate.google.co.uk&usg=ALkJrhinoNMNyhDTTkeVQGR4qyHyfps98Q

What's the Labado look like? It looks like this:

Football fans were doing that back in the 80s whilst singing "Weeeere bouncy,bouncy,bouncy,bouncy la lalala la.....".But that does seem to be more impressive and the accompanying song seems a bit better as well.Even if i can't understand a word apart from Labado :cheers:

Whichever tv channel it ends up on, as there is a thread over the confusion as to that, i've published a large two page (or one page if print both sides of the sheet lol) racecard available at

Free MiniMax 2011 European Grand Prix Racecard

Anybody know if Emil Sayfutdinov has had a very recent upswing in form? I'm sure when reading the foreign scores section in Speedway Star the other week his scores were not exactly as good as they usually are. I do like to see him do well in the GP's as he's one of the most exciting riders.

Edited by manchesterpaul