British Speedway Forum
covlad459

Coventry 99 % Certain To Be In Elite Next Season Acording To Sandu

Why???

Making those concessions opens the floodgates for similar actions in the future which is unacceptable!

what is unacceptable is not changing the assesed average to stop it happening again but changing the way PL averages are calculated.

you now get the stupid situation were britsih riders cant move up because they are too high and we get more of a flood of foreign 4.00 imports, have you ever stopped to ask why?

because ceratin promoters had already signed a couple of 4.00 and didnt want that loop hole closed.

make the foreign assessed be six and coventry wouldnt have had a leg to stand on, but no the rule remains unchanged so we can have the same argument over again, but lets punish coventry for using that rule that were not going to change and were happy with.

yes ive just heared it now, expect a press release next 24 hours.

must be correct Houdi says so!

Corrected for accuracy. :wink::lol:

Hope its worth listening to as im about to distrub listening to The Vera Violets for this.

King Sandhu !

what is unacceptable is not changing the assesed average to stop it happening again but changing the way PL averages are calculated.

you now get the stupid situation were britsih riders cant move up because they are too high and we get more of a flood of foreign 4.00 imports, have you ever stopped to ask why?

because ceratin promoters had already signed a couple of 4.00 and didnt want that loop hole closed.

make the foreign assessed be six and coventry wouldnt have had a leg to stand on, but no the rule remains unchanged so we can have the same argument over again, but lets punish coventry for using that rule that were not going to change and were happy with.

How many times?? No one is punishing Coventry and I am sick to the back teeth of this victim mentality. Rules were agreed at the AGM - if Coventry disagreed then that's tough because the majority passed the rules - that's assuming that Coventry hadn't had their tantrum and left by then (in which case they gave up their right to vote).

If Coventry are back inside the BSPA (which seems the case) then they can influence the other promoters to change the rules at the next AGM. I didn't say that the rules were fair or not and I personally would have no problem if Pawlicki came back on a 4 as I don't think any rules were broken. However,it seems that the rules have been changed which means he is not likely to be a 4 and we need to accept the rules agreed by the majority and move on. I would have had some respect for Coventry if they had shown more dignity in accepting the rules!

steve does your head hurt from keep banging it against a wall??? NO RULES HAVE COME OUT OF THE AGM OFFICIALLY. What part of that do u not understand??? if no rules have officially come out then how do u know what to build to?

Well, the BSPA site listing 40 points as the team building limit might be a start.

http://www.speedwaygb.co/elteams11.html

Without getting too far ahead of ourselves, let's hope that Coventry are in for 2011 (as is being claimed) and on a compromise which makes everyone happy. Or, perhaps more realistically, at least doesn't hack off too many parties too badly.

So, what now for Peterborough? Has the upright and honourable Avtar Sandhu deserted his erstwhile comrade-in-legal-action now that he has cobbled together a shoddy compromise with the discredited BSPA?

So, what now for Peterborough? Has the upright and honourable Avtar Sandhu deserted his erstwhile comrade-in-legal-action now that he has cobbled together a shoddy compromise with the discredited BSPA?

You appear so angry, is your real name Mrs Ford/smile.gif

Slowly.......in through the nose........and out through the mouth

Cool your jets,we'll find out soon enough

Frost said he couldn't afford EL speedway so I reckon just used it as an excuse for an out.

Well I, for one, am glad that Coventry are back - if this is confimed.

I only hope that Peterborough can return too. If not - I will miss my trips to the EoES.

As I have said many times - we need MORE Speedway Teams and Tracks - NOT less.

As I have said many times - we need MORE Speedway Teams and Tracks - NOT less.

And inparticular in the Elite league too :approve:

Frost said he couldn't afford EL speedway so I reckon just used it as an excuse for an out.

will you ever state a fact rather than an opinion.

he said he could not justify running elite league under a set of rules that would increase the 140,000 losses he made last season.

he could easily afford it but justifying it is a different matter