British Speedway Forum

A great start to the line up, hard to see how this line up, lets hope it continues in the same vein and doesn't end up like Rickardsson or Adams farewells.

I will be there - but someone close to Mark tell him to re arrange it for a Sunday B)

If Gollob lets Mark down without a Genuine reason then it will be a very poor show. Personally, i hope he does turn up, as i think it will be the last chance to see him on our shores, except for Cardiff!

SO TOMASZ, PLEASE TURN UP, AND GIVE YOUR SUPPORT TO ONE OF THE BEST BRITISH RIDERS

EVER TO GRACE OUR TRACKS!!

Oh Mark, you couldn't drag Anton and Tony over as well, could you :D

Edited by Starman2006

A report in our local rag, The Echo today....

http://www.bournemouthecho.co.uk/sport/8838135.Pirates__Gollob_will_ride_for_Loram_s_big_night/

Gollob,Crump,Lindgren,Harris,Nicholls all named as starters.

Gollob has lets us down before,although I sincerely hope that he does make this meeting.

Fingers crossed for Mark.

The ONE guaranteed meeting for me 2011.

There's also a article here confirming Gollobs' participation:-

http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?hl=en&sl=pl&u=http://www.sportowefakty.pl/zuzel/2011/02/08/loram-o-gollobie-przyjazd-tomasza-dla-mnie-zaszczyt/&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dsportowefatky.pl/zuzel%26hl%3Den%26rls%3Dcom.microsoft:*:IE-SearchBox%26rlz%3D1I7DKUK&rurl=translate.google.com&usg=ALkJrhgZGJjxryRJ_7IfrHqM6E9GqG-LOA

I guess it's cos it's a testimonial and a farewell...

its because its poole

Will they be coaches going down from various places?

Or if anyone is coming from or via Northampton who has space for a little one it would be highly appreciated! Happily contribute towards petrol :rolleyes:

I am not missing this meeting even if it means me walking to Poole :approve:

Week off from work, so might make the venture down for the meeting depending on who else fills the line up.

Should be a belter.

Confirmed by Loram last night that Gollob is riding in the meeting, and that Loram himself is donning his leathers for one more time to do some laps around the track.

Although it's a Wednesday night meeting and difficult for some to get to, this surely is a meeting any speedway fan will attempt to move heaven and earth to attend.

Confirmed by Loram last night that Gollob is riding in the meeting, and that Loram himself is donning his leathers for one more time to do some laps around the track.

Although it's a Wednesday night meeting and difficult for some to get to, this surely is a meeting any speedway fan will attempt to move heaven and earth to attend.

Yeah I leave Your country the night before wich is a BIG SHAME because You all know that My favourite rider in the 90-20 is is LORAMSKI.

I have to go because im aN announcer at a BIG meeting home in VASTERAS wednesday night ICE-RACING:)............

GOOD LUCK TO LORAMSKI AND HOPE FOR A BIG CROWD BECAUSE HIS WORTH IT............CHEERS ZETTERS,4,4

Zetters, there wil be other ice meetings to annouce at, but only ONE Loram farewell. You should stay over to be at Poole.