British Speedway Forum

Hotels booked to stay over night, cant wait :approve:

Oh no!! :blink:

See you there mate. :approve:

Zetters: You might be interested to know that I attended the meeting last night.I took along over 100 photos of Poole/Southampton from the 1950's.While looking through them,a guy came over and started to identify more riders than he couldnt. I spent the rest of the night chatting with him.

None other than former Wolves and Oxford rider Hasse Holmqvist.A delightful chap who is over here helping Dennis Andersson.I even found an old photo with him in it,and he was delighted when I gave it to him.

I WAS considering going to the Ice meetings,but I couldnt miss this chance to support a genuine Poole legend.

Zetters: You might be interested to know that I attended the meeting last night.I took along over 100 photos of Poole/Southampton from the 1950's.While looking through them,a guy came over and started to identify more riders than he couldnt. I spent the rest of the night chatting with him.

None other than former Wolves and Oxford rider Hasse Holmqvist.A delightful chap who is over here helping Dennis Andersson.I even found an old photo with him in it,and he was delighted when I gave it to him.

Yeah Bob. I know Hasse Holmqvist very well. His a very good tuner to Posa Serenius the Ice-man and of course to Dennis Andersson also. Dennis is in the moment our best talent and He can thank Hasse a much for that.

Mark still has a few sponsorship opportunities available for anyone wishing to get involved

Races and Riders are available - please drop me a message if you would like any details.

Have we got a full line-up yet ?

Don't think we have yet. I'm sure he said something along the lines of, he was still speaking to a few more riders about lining up. He mentioned trying to get Greg Hancock over but he said that was a long shot.

Anyone coming via Northampton way that could perhaps have a room for a little one in the car? Desperately trying to find a lift to Poole as it doesn't seem coaches are going from anywhere near me :cry:

will happily give money towards petrol

joe screen and edward kennett lining up also

Edited by Jason.C

Anyone coming via Northampton way that could perhaps have a room for a little one in the car? Desperately trying to find a lift to Poole as it doesn't seem coaches are going from anywhere near me :cry:

will happily give money towards petrol

I thought this thread would get a reply from you :P

Odd question to ask but does ayone know if they will be an auction after the racing? :approve:

I think they are auctioning off the racejackets from the meeting afterwards.

no gollob im afraid, hes been nominated ambassador for polands euro 2012 football competition, and hes handed the post on 30th march so misses lorams fairwell, shame, if only i could have put on a bet that gollob wouldnt ride, feel for loram

no gollob im afraid, hes been nominated ambassador for polands euro 2012 football competition, and hes handed the post on 30th march so misses lorams fairwell, shame, if only i could have put on a bet that gollob wouldnt ride, feel for loram

Why am I not surprised

Slightly off topic, but im looking for a loramski programme board, wooden one with mark painted on, anyone got any ideas where i could get my hands on one? cheers in advance :)

Think the least Tommasz Gollob can do is provide lots of signed caps, jackets, scarves etc for the after meeting auction.